Itasca Cambria Class C MotorhomeSpecifications
Weights & Measures
|Exterior Storage2 (cu. ft.)
|Freshwater Tank Capacity3 (gal.)
|Water Heater Capacity (gal.)
|Optional Water Heater Capacity (gal.)
|Holding Tank Capacity - Black/Gray3 (gal.)
|LP Capacity4 (gal.)
|Fuel Capacity (gal.)
|GAWR - Front (lbs.)
|GAWR - Rear (lbs.)
Key Features of the Cambria:
- BechMark - Presenting the dinette, reconsidered: the BenchMark® full comfort dinette. In place of the customary slab of foam, its seats feature innerspring construction like that found in fine furniture. The result is exceptionally comfortable dining — and since the BenchMark converts instantly from a dinette to a comfortable bed — exceptionally comfortable sleeping as well. And unlike ordinary dinettes that use side doors or drawers for storage, the BenchMark seats tilt up, providing easy access to the storage underneath (as well as 40% more storage than a similar dinette with side-drawer access). Dining, sleeping or storing, the BenchMark full comfort dinette leaves you sitting pretty.
- Comfort Sofa Sleeper - The sofa sleeper you’ve always wanted is here. By day, the Comfort Sofa Sleeper is an attractive couch with a soft Ultraleather finish. At night it quickly folds out into a large bed with self-inflating mattress that actively maintains proper comfort throughout the night. Never before has converting your sofa into a bed been so easy—or comfortable.
- Ideal Rest "Noveau"- The Ideal Rest® Nouveau digital comfort control mattress makes sleeping a readily comfortable and restful experience. You can easily customize the firmness level that best suits your personal sleeping preference from extra firm to extra soft with his and her dual controls.
Experience the comfort of home while you’re away:
• Ultra-strength cover assists in moisture evaporation and management—eliminating bacterial growth for a healthier sleep environment.
• Ultra-supportive, self-adjusting sleep technology.
• Three compression flex zones provide high-performance body fit and support alignment for maximum pressure relief and comfort.
- Infotainment Center with RV GPS - The Infotainment Center with Rand McNally RV GPS has it all: touch screen color monitor with split screen function, Rand McNally RV GPS safe & easy routing, amenities & tools, trips & content, turn-by-turn voice guidance, CD/DVD player, SiriusXM™ (subscription not included), compass, outside temperature, iPod®/iPhone® audio integration, Bluetooth™, and so much more.
- MCD Roller Shades - The smooth-operating MCD solar/blackout roller shades set the ideal atmosphere in your coach, day or night. Besides providing ideal light and privacy, MCD solar/blackout roller shades offer upscale looks and performance and are easier to operate and clean than traditional pleated shades.
- OnePlace - The OnePlace systems center allows you to monitor and control key systems from one convenient location. No more walking back and forth between the thermostat and generator, it’s all in one spot.The OnePlace panel features a streamlined appearance with a digital panel that is easy to read and operate. Stop the runaround with the OnePlace systems center.
- Rest Easy - It looks like a normal couch. Yet closer inspection reveals an electric switch on the left arm that automatically converts it to a cozy lounger with a pull–out ottoman. Press the switch again and the lounger converts to a comfortable, contoured bed. Owners of select models will find the Rest Easy built right into the extendable sectional sofa for an even more relaxing experience. The Rest Easy is part of our continuing effort to build more home comfort into our motorhomes. So no matter what road you’re on, you’ll feel like you never left your favorite chair.
- SiriusXM - SiriusXM satellite radio brings you over 140 commercial-free channels, full of live sports coverage, live traffic and weather reports, and the best in news, talk, and entertainment. High-altitude satellites ensure crystal-clear programming wherever your travels take you.
- SmartSpace - The SmartSpace design philosophy encourages the use of innovative features to make the most efficient use of the available space in each coach. This philosophy has led to the creation of features such as the BenchMark full-comfort dinette that has hidden storage compartments below the flip-up seats, full-extension drawer slides, and the new extendable sectional sofa found in several of our coaches. From the Rest Easy multi-position lounge to the unique pullout pantries, you’ll find a variety of SmartSpace features across our entire lineup of motorhomes.
- SuperStructure - Unlike some manufacturers, we use steel, not wood, to create a strong, durable cab substructure. We mount our windshields securely in steel with nonhardening sealants, just like an automobile. By using an advanced laser alignment system when mounting the cab to the chassis, we ensure a sturdy, square foundation.
- Smart Storage - Smart Storage places bulky systems and tanks in improved configurations, leaving more room for basement storage. Exterior storage is also easy to access with innovative features such as a large trunk with multiple doors and sliding storage trays on select models. Other clever features you might find include a storage well with a drain plug and a compartment cover that converts into a picnic table.
- TrueLevel - Mirus™ detector cell technology ensures accurate fresh and wastewater tank level readings. Mirus detector cells produce a micro-electrical field that detects liquid levels from outside the tank. No more probes to corrode or clog. Just true, accurate readings time after time.
- Ultraleather -
Winnebago Industries cab seats, sofas, loungers and more can be covered in premium, soft Ultraleather™ fabric. Ultraleather gives you the softness, comfort and luxury that is more durable than leather and incredibly easy to clean. The secret is that it is made from a PVC-free polyurethane that has been tested and proven to surpass competitive fabrics for integrity and durability. With Ultraleather, you are surrounded in comfort while staying protected from the bumps, spills and scrapes of life on the road.
Class C Motorhomes:
The Itasca Cambria® proudly offers touring coach comfort in an easy-to-drive Class C package. Designed for those with discriminating tastes, the Cambria fills your life with features you desire: Corian® countertops and backsplash, MCD solar/blackout roller shades, and an available Infotainment Center with Rand McNally RV GPS. Both the double slideout 27K and the new triple slideout 30J offer the additional luxury of a large rear storage trunk with multiple access points to let you carry more of what is important to you. Do not settle for less than what you desire in a Class C motorhome. Have it all in the Itasca Cambria.
View Available Cambria Motorhome Inventory
Model: 27K - Itasca Cambria
Model: 30J - Itasca Cambria
Model: Cambria - Standard Features
FORD E450 CHASSIS:
- 305-hp 6.8L V10 SEFI Triton® engine
- TorqShift™ 5-speed automatic transmission w/overdrive
- 120-amp. alternator
- 4-wheel ABS
- Trailer Hitch 5 5,000-lb. drawbar/350-lb. maximum vertical tongue weight and wiring w/7-pin connector
- Stainless steel wheel liners
- Rear auxiliary air springs
- Cab seats armrests, lumbar support and multi-adjustable slide/recline
- Cab seats w/swivel pedestal (27K)
- Radio/Rearview Monitor System 6" LCD color touch screen, remote, iPod®/MP3 input, rear color camera
- 3-point seat belts
- Dual airbags
- Chassis/house battery radio power switch
- Tilt steering wheel
- Cruise control
- Power steering
- 12-volt powerpoints
- Power door locks
- Power exterior mirrors w/defrost
- Home Theater Sound System receiver, DVD player, amplifier, 5 speakers, subwoofer
- 26" HDTV
- LED lights
- Satellite system ready
- Video selection system
- Front privacy curtain
- MCD blackout roller shades
- Soft vinyl ceilings
- Tinted windows
- Amplified digital HDTV antenna
- OnePlace® systems center
- Powered roof vent (bath and bedroom)
- Roof vent (lounge)
- Key-activated slideroom master lock switch
- Corian® countertops
- Flip-up Corian countertop extension (30J)
- 2-door refrigerator/freezer
- 3-burner range top w/storage below
- Microwave oven w/vented range fan
- Laminated countertop
- Flexible showerhead
- Curved textured glass shower door (30J)
- Retractable, self-cleaning screen shower door (27K)
- Porcelain toilet
- Water pump switch
- Queen bed w/foam mattress, headboard, bedspread, pillows and pillow shams
- 22" DC HDTV
- Power patio awning w/metal wrap w/LED lighting
- Porch light
- Stepwell light
- Premium high-gloss skin
- Rear mud flaps
- Large rear storage compartment w/rotocast compartments w/drain plugs, cover/30" x 72" folding table
- Fiberglass running boards w/wheel lips
HEATING & COOLING SYSTEM:
- 15,000 BTU roof-mount A/C w/heat pump
- 30,000 BTU low-profile, ducted furnace
- Exterior AC duplex receptacle and TV jack
- 4,000-watt Cummins Onan® MicroQuiet™ gas generator
- AC/DC load center, 45-amp. converter/charger
- Power Cord Compartment 30-amp. power cord, shoreline/generator automatic changeover switch
- Coach battery disconnect system
- Automatic dual battery charge control
- Auxiliary start circuit
- Two deep-cycle, Group 31 batteries on a slide-out tray
- Rear Trunk w/Service Center cable TV input, portable satellite dish hookup, pressurized city water hookup w/diverter valve, exterior wash station w/lighted pump switch
- Drainage valve compartment
- Water tank fill w/lockable door
- 10' sewer hose
- 6-gallon electric ignition, 110V/LP water heater w/Energy Management System (EMS)
- Winterization Package water heater bypass valve and siphon tube
- Permanent-mount LP tank w/gauge
- Heated holding-tank compartment
- On-demand water pump
- TrueLevel™ holding tank monitoring system
- Child seat tether anchor (dinette)
- LP, smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- 10 BC fire extinguisher
- Ground fault interrupter
- High-mount brake lamps
- 12-month/15,000-mile basic warranty 7
- 36-month/36,000-mile limited warranty on structure 7
- 10-year limited parts-and-labor warranty on roof skin 7
||The height of each model is measured to the top of the tallest standard feature and is based on the curb weight of a typically equipped unit. The actual height of your vehicle may vary by several inches depending on chassis or equipment variations. Please contact your dealer for further information.
||The load capacity of your motorhome is designated by weight, not by volume, so you cannot necessarily use all available space when loading your motorhome.
||Capacities are based on measurements prior to tank installation. Slight capacity variations can result due to installation applications.
||Capacities shown are tank manufacturer's listed water capacity (W.C.). Actual filled LP capacity is 80% of listing due to overfilling prevention device on tank.
||Actual towing capacity is dependent on your particular loading and towing circumstances which includes the GVWR, GAWR, and GCWR, as well as adequate trailer brakes. Please refer to the Operator's Manual of your vehicle for further towing information.
||See separate chassis warranty.
||See your dealer for complete warranty information.
Biscotti Interior Finishes
Falling Star Interior Finishes
Monmument Interior Finishes