Itasca Cambria Class C MotorhomeSpecifications
Weights & Measures
|Exterior Storage2 (cu. ft.)
|Holding Tank Capacity - Black/Gray3 (gal.)
|LP Capacity4 (gal.)
|Fuel Capacity (gal.)
|GAWR - Front (lbs.)
|GAWR - Rear (lbs.)
Key Features of the Cambria:
- BenchMark - Eliminate Pain in the You?Know?Where. Presenting the dinette, reconsidered: the BenchMark® full comfort dinette. In place of the customary slab of foam, its seats feature innerspring construction like that found in fine furniture. The result is exceptionally comfortable dining ? and since the BenchMark converts instantly from a dinette to a comfortable bed ? exceptionally comfortable sleeping as well. And unlike ordinary dinettes that use side doors or drawers for storage, the BenchMark seats tilt up, providing easy access to the storage underneath (as well as 40% more storage than a similar dinette with side-drawer access). Dining, sleeping or storing, the BenchMark full comfort dinette leaves you sitting pretty.
- BenchMark Extendable Dinette - Flexible to Fit Your Needs. Seat the entire family and even some guests in the extendable dinette. When retracted, the dinette seats four people. A table leaf folds out to create comfortable seating for six people. Two matching folding chairs are provided for use when the table is extended. At night, the table easily converts into additional sleeping space. The linens can be stored under the bench seats, which flip up for easy access.
- Comfort Sofa Sleeper - It's a Sofa and a Bed. The sofa sleeper you've always wanted is now available. Never before has converting your sofa into a bed been so easy ? or comfortable.
- One Place - Control It All at OnePlace. The OnePlace systems center allows you to monitor and control key systems from one convenient location. No more walking back and forth between the thermostat and generator, it's all in one spot. For 2011, the OnePlace panel gets a new streamlined appearance with an updated digital panel that is even easier to read and operate. Stop the runaround with the new OnePlace systems center.
- Rest Easy - Rest Easy Multi-Position Lounge is a Couch, a Lounger and a Comfortable Bed . It looks like a normal couch. Yet closer inspection reveals an electric switch on the left arm that automatically converts it to a cozy lounger with a pull-out ottoman. Press the switch again and the lounger converts to a comfortable, contoured bed. Creating the Rest Easy is all part of our continuing effort to build more home comfort into our motor homes. So no matter what road you're on, you'll feel like you never left your favorite chair.
- RV Radio - RV Radio: Designed for RVers Enjoy high-quality sound and more from a dash-mounted stereo system that is actually easy to operate. The RV Radio incorporates a host of user-friendly features, including blue LED backlit controls and display, a built-in weather band for instant weather updates, large buttons and intuitive controls that put all its RV friendly features at your fingertips. The RV Radio is also iPod and Sirius satellite ready.
- Sirius - Get Connected to Sirius Satellite Radio. Sirius satellite radio brings you over 120 channels of digital entertainment no matter where your travels take you. High-altitude satellites deliver crystal-clear programming without signal fades anywhere in the U.S. A free 6-month subscription is yours when you add Sirius satellite radio.
- SmartSpace - Make the Most of Every Inch. The SmartSpace design philosophy encourages the use of innovative features to make the most efficient use of the available space in each coach. This philosophy has led to the creation of features such as the BenchMark full-comfort dinette that has hidden storage compartments below the flip-up seats and the new extendable sectional sofa found in several of our coaches. From the Rest Easy multi-position lounge to the storage compartment cover that converts into a picnic table, you'll find a variety of SmartSpace features across our entire lineup of motorhomes.
- Smart Storage - Smart StorageSmart Storage - a Better Way to Store Your Gear. Smart Storage places bulky systems and tanks in improved configurations, leaving more room for basement storage. Exterior storage is also easy to access with innovative features such as a large trunk with multiple doors and sliding storage trays on select models. Other clever features you might find include a storage well with a drain plug and a compartment cover that converts into a picnic table. Smart Storage even influences interior storage, providing such features as full-extension drawer slides and unique pullout pantries.
- MCD Roller Shades - Day or Night. The smooth-operating MCD roller shades set the ideal atmosphere in your coach, day or night. Besides providing ideal light and privacy, MCD roller shades offer upscale looks and performance and are easier to operate and clean than traditional pleated shades.
- SuperStructure - Creating Coaches of Lasting Beauty. Unlike some manufacturers, we use steel, not wood, to create a strong, durable cab substructure. We mount our windshields securely in steel with nonhardening sealants, just like an automobile. By using an advanced laser alignment system when mounting the cab to the chassis, we ensure a sturdy, square foundation.
- Ultraleather - Your Home Away From Home Should Feel Like Home. Winnebago Industries cab seats, sofas, loungers and more can be covered in premium, soft Ultraleather - fabric. Ultraleather gives you the softness, comfort and luxury that is more durable than leather and incredibly easy to clean. The secret is that it is made from a PVC-free polyurethane that has been tested and proven to surpass competitive fabrics for integrity and durability. With Ultraleather, you are surrounded in comfort while staying protected from the bumps, spills and scrapes of life on the road.
- TrueLevel - Always Accurate. Mirus - detector cell technology ensures accurate fresh and wastewater tank level readings. Mirus detector cells produce a micro-electrical field that detects liquid levels from outside the tank. No more probes to corrode or clog. Just true, accurate readings time after time.
Class C Motorhomes:
Download Itasca Cambria Motorhome PDF
Looking for a touring vehicle that provides all the comforts of home with superior automotive performance and the versatility you demand? Your search ends here. The Itasca Cambria® is a Class C powerhouse that ensures you the well-being, luxury and functionality you have come to expect from Winnebago Industries®.
The two masterfully designed floorplans each come with a large skylight/roof vent and a loaded entertainment center that includes a 26" LCD TV, home theater sound system and DVD player. Expand the living area by rotating the cab seats to face the couch and dinette. We even added an innovative new trunk to let you bring more of what makes you feel at home.
Of course, you'll find many stylish touches throughout your Cambria that make you feel at home?no matter where you are. Find a successful conclusion to your quest for comfort in the Itasca Cambria.
View Available Cambria Motorhome Inventory
Model: 27K - Itasca Cambria
Model: 30C - Itasca Cambria
Model: Cambria - Standard Features
Weights & Measures:
27K - Length 29'5", Exterior Height 10'9" Exterior Width 7'11", Exterior Storage (cu. ft.) 82.2, Awning Length 12', Interior Height 6'5", Interior Width 7'8", Freshwater Capacity w/Heater3 (gal.) 40, Holding Tank Capacity - Black/Gray (gal.) 34/31, LP Capacity (gal.) 18, Fuel Capacity (gal.) 55, GCWR (lbs.) 22,000, GVWR (lbs.) 14,500, GAWR - Front (lbs.) 5,000, GAWR - Rear (lbs.) 9,600, Wheelbase 200".
30C - Length 31'9", Exterior Height 10'8" Exterior Width 7'11", Exterior Storage (cu. ft.) 59, Awning Length 14', Interior Height 6'5", Interior Width 7'8", Freshwater Capacity w/Heater3 (gal.) 35, Holding Tank Capacity - Black/Gray (gal.) 26/34, LP Capacity (gal.) 18, Fuel Capacity (gal.) 55, GCWR (lbs.) 22,000, GVWR (lbs.) 14,500, GAWR - Front (lbs.) 5,000, GAWR - Rear (lbs.) 9,600, Wheelbase 220".
Ford® E450 Chassis:
305-hp 6.8L Super-Duty V10 SEFI Triton® engine, TorqShift™ 5-speed automatic transmission, 120-amp. alternator, 4-wheel ABS, Trailer Hitch 5,000-lb. drawbar/350-lb. maximum vertical tongue weight and wiring w/7-pin connector, Stainless steel wheel liners, Rear auxiliary air springs.
Cab Seats armrests, lumbar support and multi-adjustable slide/recline, Cab seats w/swivel pedestal (27K), RV Radio®/rearview monitor system 6.5" LCD touch screen color monitor, CD player, weather band, handheld remote, iPod/MP3 input, color camera w/one-way audio, satellite-ready, Chassis/house battery radio power switch, Tilt steering wheel, Cruise control, Power steering, 12-volt powerpoints, Power door locks, Sunvisors, Power exterior mirrors w/defrost.
Home Theater Sound System receiver, DVD player, amplifier, 5 speakers, subwoofer, 26" LCD TV, LED lights, Satellite system ready, Video selection system, Front privacy curtain, MCD American Solo® blackout roller shades (lounge, dinette and bedroom), Mini blinds (kitchen), Soft vinyl ceilings, Tinted windows, Amplified digital HDTV antenna, OnePlace® systems center, Powered roof vent (bath and bedroom), Roof vent (lounge), Key-activated slideroom master lock switch.
Thermo-formed laminated countertops, 2-door refrigerator/freezer, 3-burner range top w/storage below, Microwave oven w/vented range fan.
Thermo-formed laminated countertop, Skylight, Flexible showerhead, Curved textured glass shower door (30C), Retractable, self-cleaning screen shower door (27K), Porcelain toilet, Water pump switch.
Queen bed w/foam mattress, headboard, bedspread, pillows and pillow shams, 22" DC LCD TV.
Porch light w/interior switch, Stepwell light w/interior switch, Premium high-gloss skin, Rear mud flaps, Large rear storage compartment w/rotocast compartments w/drain plugs, cover/30" x 72" folding table (27K), Fiberglass running boards w/wheel lips, Power patio awning w/metal wrap.
Heating & Cooling System:
13,500 BTU roof-mount, high-efficiency A/C w/heat pump, 30,000 BTU low-profile, ducted furnace.
Exterior AC duplex receptacle and TV jack, 4,000-watt Cummins Onan® MicroQuiet™ gas generator, AC/DC load center, 45-amp. converter/charger, Power Cord Compartment 30-amp. power cord, shoreline/generator automatic changeover switch, Coach battery disconnect system, Automatic dual battery charge control, Auxiliary start circuit, Two deep-cycle, Group 31 batteries on a slide-out tray.
Rear Trunk w/Service Center cable TV input, portable satellite dish hookup, pressurized city water hookup w/diverter valve, exterior wash station w/lighted pump switch (27K water features are located in an above-floor rear compartment), Drainage valve compartment, Water tank fill w/lockable door, 10' sewer hose, 6-gallon electric ignition, 110V/LP water heater w/Energy Management System (EMS), Winterization Package water heater bypass valve and siphon tube, Permanent-mount LP tank w/gauge, Heated holding-tank compartment, On-demand water pump, TrueLevel™ holding tank monitoring system.
Seat belts, Driver and passenger air bags, Child seat tether anchor (dinette), LP, smoke and carbon monoxide detectors, 10 BC fire extinguisher, Ground fault interrupter, High-mount brake lamps.
12-month/15,000-mile basic warranty, 36-month/36,000-mile limited warranty on structure, 10-year limited parts-and-labor warranty on roof skin.
1Actual towing capacity is dependent on your
particular loading and towing circumstances
which includes the GVWR, GAWR, and GCWR,
as well as adequate trailer brakes. Please refer
to the Operator's Manual of your vehicle for
further towing information.
2See your dealer for complete warranty information
Harvest Interior Finishes
Plateau Interior Finishes
Smoke Screen Interior Finishes