2014 Ellipse Diesel Class A MotorhomeSpecifications
Weights & Measures
|Exterior Storage3 (cu. ft.)
|Freshwater Tank Capacity4 (gal.)
|Water Heater Capacity (gal.)
|Holding Tank Capacity - Black/Gray4 (gal.)
|LP Capacity5 (gal.)
|Fuel Capacity (gal.)
|GAWR - Front (lbs.)
|GAWR - Rear (lbs.)
||279" + tag
||279" + tag
Key Features of the 2014 Ellipse:
- 3 Position Controls - Raise and lower the hydraulic jacks from any of three convenient locations. Do the job from the driver’s seat or step outside and use the controls at either the entrance door or service center to monitor the jacks as you lower them. No hassle. No guesswork. Just a level coach at your convenience.
- Aqua-Hot - Enjoy advanced zone heating and hot water on demand from the Aqua-Hot system. A series of tubes coiled around a central boiler distributes heat to small heat exchangers throughout the motorhome. This precision system delivers: - Even heating from floor to ceiling and throughout the coach - Zone control to up to five distinct heat zones - Instant hot water for showers, laundry and dishes - Fume-free performance By using engine heat, AC power and Diesel or LP to fuel a central boiler, Aqua-Hot keeps you comfortable anytime, anywhere.
- BIG Shower - The BIG shower from Winnebago Industries lives up to its name. In fact, it might be an understatement. The BIG shower dwarfs most traditional RV showers with a wide entrance and plenty of elbow room. Enjoy a refreshing rinse in the BIG shower and you will never look at RV showers the same way again.
- Euro Recliner - The contoured Euro recliner features a soft Ultraleather covering that looks like leather and feels even softer. A built-in footrest kicks out as you recline, providing an elegant and comfortable spot to read a book or watch TV.
- Extendable Sectional Sofa - It may look like a typical sofa when you are driving down the road, but when the slideout expands, so does the new extendable sectional sofa. In just a few quick steps, this exclusive Winnebago Industries sofa increases your seating capacity by 50%, allowing the whole family to gather around the television or enjoy some pleasant conversation.
- Ideal Rest "Natural Reserve" -
Getting a good night’s sleep shouldn’t be a challenge. The Ideal Rest® Natural Reserve digital comfort control mattress makes it easier and more comfortable than ever. Ideal Rest Natural Reserve offers fifty unique set points so you can customize firmness and support to fit your personal preference, from extra firm to feather soft.
Best of all, it offers comfort-enhancing features you simply won’t find in any other RV mattress:
• A cotton and bamboo fiber cover panel that combines the natural comfort and wicking benefits of cotton with inherently mildew proof bamboo fibers to create an incredibly comfortable and hygienic sleep surface. As an added benefit, both materials are renewable, sustainable and earth-friendly.
• A natural wool covered 2-in-1 duo firmness reversible insert with naturally antimicrobial latex on one side and body temperature activated Memory-Cell® on the other, allowing you to choose your perfect comfort level. With the Ideal Rest Natural Reserve digital comfort control mattress, there is no need to compromise; you can adjust your individual firmness level with digital precision and slumber in superior comfort.
- Infotainment Center with RV GPS - The Infotainment Center with Rand McNally RV GPS has it all: touch screen color monitor with split screen function, Rand McNally RV GPS safe & easy routing, amenities & tools, trips & content, turn-by-turn voice guidance, CD/DVD player, SiriusXM™ (subscription not included), compass, outside temperature, iPod®/iPhone® audio integration, Bluetooth™, and so much more.
- Maxum Chassis - The perfect diesel pusher experience begins with a chassis designed like no other. Winnebago Industries engineers worked closely with Freightliner — the proven leader in diesel motorhome chassis — to create the Maxum Chassis: a stronger, better performing chassis with a lower center of gravity for unsurpassed ride and handling. To top it off, the Maxum Chassis offers up to 199 cubic feet of exterior storage so you can load up with everything you need for weeks on the road. The secret is its revolutionary lowered-rail design combined with our exclusive SuperStructure construction and SmartSpace philosophy that increases the cross-coach storage height for the most efficient use of space.
- MCD Roller Shades - The smooth-operating MCD solar/blackout roller shades set the ideal atmosphere in your coach, day or night. Besides providing ideal light and privacy, MCD solar/blackout roller shades offer upscale looks and performance and are easier to operate and clean than traditional pleated shades.
- OnePlace - The OnePlace systems center allows you to monitor and control key systems from one convenient location. No more walking back and forth between the thermostat and generator, it’s all in one spot.The OnePlace panel features a streamlined appearance with a digital panel that is easy to read and operate. Stop the runaround with the OnePlace systems center.
- PowerLine - Another smart solution: our PowerLine energy management system. When your air conditioner is running, your spouse is using the microwave and your granddaughter turns on the hair dryer, this will not trigger a system overload. PowerLine temporarily turns off one or more of your vehicle’s “postponable” appliances—and automatically returns power once the load returns to normal.
- QuickConnect - Our QuickConnect® coupling valve ensures quick, clean sewer hookups every time. There’s even a holster in the service compartment for easy storage.
- Quickport - Say good–bye to wrestling power cords and water hoses through small holes. The QuickPort® service connection hatch makes hookups a snap—and helps keep your service area clean and tidy. It even allows the bay door to close with hookups connected.
- Rest Easy - It looks like a normal couch. Yet closer inspection reveals an electric switch on the left arm that automatically converts it to a cozy lounger with a pull–out ottoman. Press the switch again and the lounger converts to a comfortable, contoured bed. Owners of select models will find the Rest Easy built right into the extendable sectional sofa for an even more relaxing experience. The Rest Easy is part of our continuing effort to build more home comfort into our motorhomes. So no matter what road you’re on, you’ll feel like you never left your favorite chair.
- SiriusXM - SiriusXM satellite radio brings you over 140 commercial-free channels, full of live sports coverage, live traffic and weather reports, and the best in news, talk, and entertainment. High-altitude satellites ensure crystal-clear programming wherever your travels take you.
- SmartSpace - The SmartSpace design philosophy encourages the use of innovative features to make the most efficient use of the available space in each coach. This philosophy has led to the creation of features such as the BenchMark full-comfort dinette that has hidden storage compartments below the flip-up seats, full-extension drawer slides, and the new extendable sectional sofa found in several of our coaches. From the Rest Easy multi-position lounge to the unique pullout pantries, you’ll find a variety of SmartSpace features across our entire lineup of motorhomes.
- Smart Storage - Smart Storage places bulky systems and tanks in improved configurations, leaving more room for basement storage. Exterior storage is also easy to access with innovative features such as a large trunk with multiple doors and sliding storage trays on select models. Other clever features you might find include a storage well with a drain plug and a compartment cover that converts into a picnic table.
- SuperStructure - Unlike some manufacturers, we use steel, not wood, to create a strong, durable cab substructure. We mount our windshields securely in steel with nonhardening sealants, just like an automobile. By using an advanced laser alignment system when mounting the cab to the chassis, we ensure a sturdy, square foundation.
- TrueAir - Welcome to TrueAir Maximum Comfort AC, a new evolution in RV air conditioning where comfort, efficiency, and precision control come together to provide you with an exceptional travel experience. TrueAir has set the standard in RV air conditioning systems for years. Now we’ve raised the bar again with an improved, roof-mounted AC distribution system: TrueAir Maximum Comfort AC. It’s a new and better generation of RV air conditioning technology, replacing our TrueAir Residential Central AC. Why change? The advent of new diesel emission standards requires chassis components to be placed in the basement space previously used for our TrueAir compressor package and the future availability of that cooling unit package is in question due to new refrigerant regulations that require larger re-designed compressors (see chassis photo below). Form Meets Function and the Result is Superior Air Flow
Are all ducts created equal? Not at all. With the exclusive TrueAir Maximum Comfort AC, we employ an advanced ductwork design that ensures consistent, precision airflow throughout the coach. The ductwork is formed rather than routed and possesses a unique D-shape with radiused edges that reduce drag and turbulence as conditioned air travels along the length of the coach (see ductwork graphic below). And with multiple units all operating through a single ducting system, the result is optimal system performance that requires less energy. Rooftops and Venting Matters, Too
To further increase its effectiveness, the rooftop construction employs a custom formed foam core specifically designed for this application — thicker yet lighter weight, stronger with tighter tolerances, and with a higher R-Value — all which translate into superior efficiency and temperature control. Top all this technology with a multitude of precision control vents and you will be assured a perfectly controlled interior climate. Cool When and Where You Need it with Dual Zone Control
Ready for bedtime while your traveling partner is going to stay up and enjoy a movie in the living area? With the TrueAir Maximum Comfort AC’s dual zone climate control, you can easily navigate temperature control settings from a single precision thermostat. On those balmy summer evenings, you can turn off the rear AC unit for quieter sleep environment while still enjoying the benefit of a cool interior climate thanks to the full-length ducting. Dual zone control ensures optimal environmental control and the true residential comfort you’ve come to expect with all Winnebago Industries’ products. Harnessing the Best in Cooling Technology
Low-profile high-efficiency Polar Mach compressors incorporate improved heating and ventilation system technology to generate 13,500 BTU performance using less space and energy than previous 12,000 BTU compressors. The result is better cooling with less energy. A Roof Mounted System without the Challenges of Rooftop Condensation
Where typical RV rooftop air conditioning units are infamous for the trail they leave behind — condensation dripping down the coach and sidewall streaking that is — TrueAir Maximum Comfort AC actually pumps rooftop condensation directly to the ground. For Those Chilly Summer Mornings
TrueAir Maximum Comfort AC incorporates an advanced heat pump system that can provide supplemental heat as needed without running the furnace, reducing LP usage. Spring-Tensioned Mounting
TrueAir Maximum Comfort AC roof mounted cooling units are secured with spring compression fasteners. This spring-tensioned mounting technology provides superior quality mounting and security ensuring tight seal compression for the long haul. Easy Maintenance Frees You to Enjoy your Travels
With easy access from within the coach, your filters can be quickly removed and washed or replaced.
- TrueLevel - Mirus™ detector cell technology ensures accurate fresh and wastewater tank level readings. Mirus detector cells produce a micro-electrical field that detects liquid levels from outside the tank. No more probes to corrode or clog. Just true, accurate readings time after time.
- Ultraleather - Winnebago Industries cab seats, sofas, loungers and more can be covered in premium, soft Ultraleather™ fabric. Ultraleather gives you the softness, comfort and luxury that is more durable than leather and incredibly easy to clean. The secret is that it is made from a PVC-free polyurethane that has been tested and proven to surpass competitive fabrics for integrity and durability. With Ultraleather, you are surrounded in comfort while staying protected from the bumps, spills and scrapes of life on the road.
- Valspar Resistovar Conversion Varnish - Valspar Resistovar Conversion Varnish is specifically formulated to provide an exceptional finish that includes enhanced UV protection and superior scratch, chemical, and moisture resistance. Valspar’s Resistovar Conversion Varnish surpasses all KCMA performance standards.
Diesel Pusher Motorhomes, Class A Diesel Pushers:
2014 Itasca Ellipse
Attention to detail has never looked so good. Welcome to the Itasca Ellipse®. Of course, the foundation of its beauty lies in the revolutionary Maxum® tag-axle chassis with lowered-rail construction that delivers a superior ride with astonishing exterior storage capacity. You will grasp the power of the 450-hp Cummins® diesel engine in the Flexsteel® luxury six-way adjustable cab seats that come standard with a power footrest, heat and massage, and power lumbar support. With two spectacular 42’ floorplans, you can also choose the "all electric" coach that includes an induction stove top and eliminates the need for LP. Stunning interior elements such as Corian® countertops, porcelain tile flooring, LED ceiling lights, a security safe, and an electric fireplace add to the luxurious ambiance. When it comes to outdoor entertaining, an available pullout Tailgate Package offers a single-burner induction range top, steel counter, lockable refrigerator/freezer, storage area, and cold water access. Plus, the 32" HDTV extends and pivots for optimal viewing. Comfort meets luxury meets efficiency. Behold the Ellipse, refined for the sophisticated RV enthusiast.
View Available Ellipse Motorhome Inventory
Model: 42G - 2014 Itasca Ellipse
Model: 42QD - 2014 Itasca Ellipse
Model: 2014 Ellipse - Standard Features
MAXUM FREIGHTLINER CHASSIS:
- Cummins ISL 8.9L 450-hp turbo-charged diesel engine
- Adjustable brake and accelerator pedals
- Allison® 3000 MH 6-speed electronic transmission w/2-stage engine compression brake
- Information display center
- ZF™ Independent Front Air Suspension, NeWay® rear air suspension
- 160-amp. alternator
- Air brakes w/ABS
- Quick-connect air accessory
- Automatic leveling jacks w/3-position controls
- Tow power package w/7-pin trailer wiring and I.P. wiring
- Trailer Hitch 6 15,000-lb. drawbar/1,500-lb. maximum vertical tongue weight
- Stylized aluminum wheels
- Flexsteel® Luxury Cab Seats driver and queen passenger seat w/ six-way power, power passenger footrest, heat and massage, remote swivel, power lumbar support, manual recline, adjustable armrests
- 3-point seat belts
- Infotainment Center with Rand McNally RV GPS 10.4” touch screen color monitor w/split screen function, 2nd monitor, Rand McNally RV GPS safe & easy routing, amenities & tools, trips & content, turn-by-turn voice guidance, AM/FM radio w/CD/DVD player, steering wheel and hand held remote, SiriusXM™ (subscription not included), compass, outside temperature, iPod®/iPhone® audio integration, Bluetooth™, color rearview camera, sideview camera display
- Video camera system
- Tilt/telescoping SmartWheel™ steering wheel w/infinite adjustable column
- Cruise control
- Power door locks w/remote keyless entry
- Electric adjustable mirrors w/defrost, sideview camera and turn signal
- 12-volt powerpoints
- Powered stepwell cover
- Two-speed built-in defroster fans
- MCD solar/blackout roller shades powered for windshield, manual for driver/passenger windows
- Chassis/house battery radio power switch
- Dual map lights
- C.B. wire prep
- Sirius satellite radio w/iPod interface connector
- Electric fireplace
- 40" HDTV (front overhead 42GD)
- 46" HDTV (mid-coach 42QD)
- 55" HDTV (mid-coach 42GD)
- Blu-Ray™ Home Theater Sound System CD/DVD player, iPhone®/iPod dock w/video, receiver, amplifier, 5 speakers and 2 subwoofers
- Dirt Devil® central vacuum cleaner w/VacPan®
- Key-activated slideroom master lock switch
- Security Safe
- HDMI 4x4 Matrix central video selection system
- Satellite system ready (front and bedroom)
- OnePlace® systems center
- Contour, tinted, dual-glazed, thermo-insulated coach windows
- Soft vinyl ceiling
- Powered roof vent (galley)
- MCD solar/blackout roller shades
- LED ceiling lights
- Accent lights above front overhead cabinets and ceiling trim panels
- Digital TV amplified antenna system
- Washer/dryer prep
- Corian® countertops, backsplash and sink covers
- Stainless steel microwave/convection oven w/sensor cook and vented range fan
- 3-burner LP range top w/glass cover and storage below
- Stainless steel refrigerator w/french doors freezer drawer, water and ice dispenser
- Filtered cold-water
- Corian® countertop
- Flexible showerhead
- Moen® Posi-Temp® shower valve
- Textured glass shower door
- Skylight (42QD)
- Porcelain toilet
- Area rug (master bath 42QD)
- 26" HDTV (42QD)
- 32" HDTV (42GD)
- Ceiling fan
- Powered king bed w/Ideal Rest® Natural Reserve digital comfort control mattress and remote controls
- Bedspread, pillows and shams
- Entertainment Center 32" HDTV w/extendable/pivot mounting bracket, stereo w/remote, HDMI connection, audio out jack, TV jack, power outlets
- Auxiliary docking lamps
- Driver and passenger-side service bay lights
- Two powered acrylic patio awnings w/motion sensors
- Powered acrylic entrance awning
- Acrylic window awnings
- KeyOne™ lock system
- Lighted storage compartments
- 4 storage containers w/lids
- 7' folding stepladder
- Porch and stepwell light
- Automatic entrance steps
- Lower front protective mask
- Premier clearcoat automotive finish
- Rear mud flaps
- Full-width rear mudguard
- Polished stainless steel on lower valance doors and panels
HEATING & COOLING SYSTEM:
- TrueAir® Maximum Comfort A/C three 13,500 BTU low-profile roof air conditioners w/two heat pumps and three condensation pumps
- Aqua-Hot® 450 hydronic triple-zone heating system w/continuous hot water
- Triple-zone thermostat
- Service Center lighted, 120V AC power, cable input, power cord, QuickPort® service connection hatch
- PowerLine® energy management system
- Auxiliary start circuit
- 50-amp. power cord
- Power cord reel
- Exterior TV jack and AC duplex receptacle
- 2,800-watt inverter/converter/charger w/remote panel
- 10,000-watt Cummins Onan® Quiet Diesel™ generator
- Powered generator slideout mechanism
- AC/DC electrical distribution system
- 6 maintenance-free AGM (Absorbed Glass Mat) sealed batteries
- Battery disconnect system (coach and chassis)
- Automatic dual-battery charge control
- Shoreline/generator automatic changeover switch w/Surge Guard® Plus
- Chassis battery charger/maintainer
- Automatic generator start system
- Service Center lighted, monitor panel, pressurized city water hook-up w/diverter fill, fresh water drain, drainage valves, exterior wash station w/pump switch, glove holder, holding-tank flushing system, paper towel holder, portable satellite dish hook-up, 20' sewer hose w/QuickConnect®, QuickPort service connection hatch, soap dispenser
- Water supply hose w/reel
- TrueLevel™ holding-tank monitoring system
- Full coach water filtration system
- Permanent-mount LP tank w/gauge (NA w/All Electric Coach option)
- LPG accessory connection (patio area) (NA w/All Electric Coach option)
- On-demand water pump
- Winterization Package water heater bypass valve and siphon tube
- Heated holding-tank compartment
- LP, smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- 10 BC fire extinguisher
- Ground fault interrupter
- Daytime running lamps
- Fog lamps
- High-mount brake lamps
- 12-month/15,000-mile basic warranty 8
- 36-month/36,000-mile limited warranty on structure 8
- 10-year limited parts and labor warranty on roof skin 8
||The height of each model is measured to the top of the tallest standard feature and is based on the curb weight of a typically equipped unit. The actual height of your vehicle may vary by several inches depending on chassis or equipment variations. Please contact your dealer for further information.
||Floorplans feature a wide-body design - over 96." In making your purchase decision, you should be aware that some states restrict access on some or all state roads to 96" in body width. Before making your purchase decision, you should confirm the road usage laws in the states of interest to you.
||The load capacity of your motorhome is designated by weight, not by volume, so you cannot necessarily use all available space when loading your motorhome.
||Capacities are based on measurements prior to tank installation. Slight capacity variations can result due to installation applications.
||Capacities shown are tank manufacturer's listed water capacity (W.C.). Actual filled LP capacity is 80% of listing due to overfilling prevention device on tank.
||Actual towing capacity is dependent on your particular loading and towing circumstances which includes the GVWR, GAWR, and GCWR, as well as adequate trailer brakes. Please refer to the Operator's Manual of your vehicle for further towing information.
||See separate chassis warranty.
||See your dealer for complete warranty information.
Delmar Interior Finishes
Royale Interior Finishes
Marbella Interior Finishes