|Exterior Storage3 (cu. ft.)
|Freshwater Capacity w/Heater4(gal.)
|Holding Tank Capacity - Black/Gray4 (gal.)
|LP Capacity5 (gal.)
|Fuel Capacity (gal.)
|GAWR - Front (lbs.)
|GAWR - Rear (lbs.)
||279" + tag
Key Features of the Meridian:
- BechMark - Eliminate Pain in the You-Know-Where. Presenting the dinette, reconsidered: the BenchMark full comfort dinette. In place of the customary slab of foam, its seats feature innerspring construction like that found in fine furniture. The result is exceptionally comfortable dining - and since the BenchMark converts instantly from a dinette to a comfortable bed - exceptionally comfortable sleeping as well. And unlike ordinary dinettes that use side doors or drawers for storage, the BenchMark seats tilt up, providing easy access to the storage underneath (as well as 40% more storage than a similar dinette with side-drawer access). Dining, sleeping or storing, the BenchMark full comfort dinette leaves you sitting pretty.
- BechMark Extendable Dinette - Seat the entire family and even some guests in the extendable dinette. When retracted, the dinette seats four people. A table leaf folds out to create comfortable seating for six people. Two matching folding chairs are provided for use when the table is extended. At night, the table easily converts into additional sleeping space. The linens can be stored under the bench seats, which flip up for easy access.
- Big Shower - It's BIG, Really BIG - The BIG shower from Winnebago Industries lives up to its name. In fact, it might be an understatement. The BIG shower measures an expansive 36" x 36", dwarfing most traditional RV showers. Enjoy a refreshing rinse in the BIG shower and you will never look at RV showers the same way again.
- Ideal Rest - Enjoy the Best Rest of Your Life - Getting a good night's sleep shouldn't be a challenge and with Ideal Rest Digital Comfort Control it's easier than ever. By measuring actual pressure in precise scientific millimeters of mercury (mmHg), the Ideal Rest Digital Comfort Control Mattress offers fifty unique set points so you can customize the support to fit your personal preference, from extra firm to feather soft. A key benefit when you consider we each have our own individual preferences and that it's very common for couples to each desire different levels of firmness in their mattress. With the Ideal Rest Digital Comfort Control Mattress, no one has to compromise, you can each adjust your firmness level to the exact point of maximum comfort... your comfort.
- Maxum Chassis - Enjoy a Superior Ride and Leave Nothing Behind - The perfect diesel pusher experience begins with a chassis designed like no other. Winnebago Industries engineers worked closely with Freightliner - the proven leader in diesel motor home chassis - to create the Maxum Chassis: a stronger, better performing chassis with a lower center of gravity for unsurpassed ride and handling. To top it off, the Maxum Chassis offers up to 220 cubic feet of exterior storage so you can load up with everything you need for weeks on the road. The secret is its revolutionary lowered-rail design combined with our exclusive SuperStructure construction and SmartSpace philosophy that increases the cross-coach storage height for the most efficient use of space.
- One Place - The OnePlace systems center allows you to monitor and control key systems from one convenient location. No more walking back and forth between the thermostat and generator, it's all in one spot.The OnePlace panel features a streamlined appearance with a digital panel that is easy to read and operate. Stop the runaround with the new OnePlace systems center.
- QuickConnect - Hassle-Free Hook-Ups. Our new QuickConnect coupling valve ensures quick, clean sewer hookups every time. There's even a holster in the service compartment for easy storage.
- QuickPort - A Better Way to Manage Hoses and Cords. Say good-bye to wrestling power cords and water hoses through small holes. The QuickPort service connection hatch makes hookups a snap, and helps keep your service area clean and tidy. It even allows the bay door to close with hookups connected.
- Rest Easy - Rest Easy Multi-Position Lounge is a Couch, a Lounger and a Comfortable Bed . It looks like a normal couch. Yet closer inspection reveals an electric switch on the left arm that automatically converts it to a cozy lounger with a pull-out ottoman. Press the switch again and the lounger converts to a comfortable, contoured bed. Creating the Rest Easy is all part of our continuing effort to build more home comfort into our motor homes. So no matter what road you're on, you'll feel like you never left your favorite chair.
- RV Radio - RV Radio: Designed for RVers. Enjoy high-quality sound and more from a dash-mounted stereo system that is actually easy to operate. The RV Radio incorporates a host of user-friendly features, including blue LED backlit controls and display, a built-in weather band for instant weather updates, large buttons and intuitive controls that put all its RV friendly features at your fingertips. The RV Radio is also iPod and Sirius satellite ready.
- PowerLine® Automatically Manages Power Usage - Another smart solution: our PowerLine energy management system. When your air conditioner is running, your spouse is using the microwave and your granddaughter turns on the hair dryer, this will not trigger a system overload. PowerLine temporarily turns off one or more of your vehicle's "postponable" appliances - and automatically returns power once the load returns to normal.
- Sirius - Get Connected to Sirius Satellite Radio. Sirius satellite radio brings you over 120 channels of digital entertainment no matter where your travels take you. High-altitude satellites deliver crystal-clear programming without signal fades anywhere in the U.S. A free 6-month subscription is yours when you add Sirius satellite radio.
- SmartSpace® - Make the Most of Every Inch. The SmartSpace design philosophy encourages the use of innovative features to make the most efficient use of the available space in each coach. This philosophy has led to the creation of features such as the BenchMark full-comfort dinette that has hidden storage compartments below the flip-up seats and the new extendable sectional sofa found in several of our coaches. From the Rest Easy multi-position lounge to the storage compartment cover that converts into a picnic table, you'll find a variety of SmartSpace features across our entire lineup of motorhomes.
- Smart Storage - Smart StorageSmart Storage - a Smart Storage places bulky systems and tanks in improved configurations, leaving more room for basement storage. Exterior storage is also easy to access with innovative features such as a large trunk with multiple doors and sliding storage trays on select models. Other clever features you might find include a storage well with a drain plug and a compartment cover that converts into a picnic table. Smart Storage even influences interior storage, providing such features as full-extension drawer slides and unique pullout pantries.
- MCD Roller Shades - Day or Night. The smooth-operating MCD roller shades set the ideal atmosphere in your coach, day or night. Besides providing ideal light and privacy, MCD roller shades offer upscale looks and performance and are easier to operate and clean than traditional pleated shades.
- SuperStructure - Creating Coaches of Lasting Beauty. Unlike some manufacturers, we use steel, not wood, to create a strong, durable cab substructure. We mount our windshields securely in steel with nonhardening sealants, just like an automobile. By using an advanced laser alignment system when mounting the cab to the chassis, we ensure a sturdy, square foundation.
- Ultraleather - Your Home Away From Home Should Feel Like Home. Winnebago Industries cab seats, sofas, loungers and more can be covered in premium, soft Ultraleather - fabric. Ultraleather gives you the softness, comfort and luxury that is more durable than leather and incredibly easy to clean. The secret is that it is made from a PVC-free polyurethane that has been tested and proven to surpass competitive fabrics for integrity and durability. With Ultraleather, you are surrounded in comfort while staying protected from the bumps, spills and scrapes of life on the road.
- TrueLevel Always Accurate - Mirus detector cell technology ensures accurate fresh and wastewater tank level readings. Mirus detector cells produce a micro-electrical field that detects liquid levels from outside the tank. No more probes to corrode or clog. Just true, accurate readings time after time.
The Meridian delivers budget-friendly, upscale,
diesel-pusher performance, comfort and livability.
Now available at Colonial Itasca.
Step inside a 2013 Itasca Meridian® and you’ll immediately notice its array of eye-catching amenities such as Corian® solid-surface countertops, Ultraleather™ furniture and hardwood cabinetry in your choice of Honey Cherry, Forest Cherry or Coffee-Glazed Vienna Maple finishes. But take it on the road and you’ll truly begin to appreciate what you can’t see: the incomparable smooth ride and performance of the Freightliner®-based Maxum Chassis.® And, perhaps best of all, you won’t have to leave anything behind, thanks to its lowered-rail chassis design that creates up to 246 cubic feet of storage. New exterior styling, four floorplans and the legendary integrity of our SuperStructure® construction process makes the Meridian a top choice for diesel pusher enthusiasts.
View Available Diesel Motorhome Inventory
Model: 2013 Meridian - Standard Features
Maxum® Freightliner® Chassis 340-hp Cummins® ISB 6.7L turbo-charged diesel engine (34B)
- Maxum Freightliner Chassis 360-hp Cummins ISB XT 6.7L turbo-charged diesel engine (36M)
- Maxum Freightliner Chassis 380-hp Cummins ISC 8.3L turbo-charged diesel engine (40U)
- Tag-axle Maxum Freightliner Chassis 400-hp Cummins ISL 8.9L turbo-charged diesel engine (42E)
- Allison® 6-speed automatic 2500 MH transmission (34B)
- Allison 6-speed automatic 3000 MH transmission (36M, 40U, 42E)
- Information display center
- Rear radiator
- NeWay® front and rear air suspension
- 160-amp. alternator
- Air brakes w/ABS
- Engine exhaust brake
- Quick-connect air connection w/manual shut off
- Automatic hydraulic leveling jacks
- 7-pin trailer wiring
- Trailer Hitch 6 10,000-lb. drawbar/500-lb. maximum vertical tongue weight (34B, 36M, 40U)
- Trailer Hitch 6 15,000-lb. drawbar/1,500-lb. maximum vertical tongue weight (42E)
- Stylized aluminum wheels
- Cab Seats adjustable armrests, lumbar support and multi-adjustable slide/recline/swivel
- Power driver seat
- Power passenger seat
- Passenger seat w/footrest
- RV Radio®/Rearview Monitor System 6.5" LCD touch screen, CD player, weather band, remotes, iPod®/MP3 input, rearview color camera and sideview camera system
- Cruise control
- 12-volt powerpoints
- Powered step-well cover
- Powered MCD American Duo® solar/blackout roller shades (front windshield)
- Defroster fans
- MCD American Duo solar/blackout roller shades (driver and passenger windows)
- Chassis/house battery radio power switch
- Power mirrors w/defrost, turn signal indicator, and sideview camera
- TRW® tilt/telescopic steering column w/foot actuated pedal
- Map lights
- Power door lock w/remotes
- C.B. wire prep
- Infotainment Center/GPS 7" touch screen monitor w/split screen function, passenger-side monitor, turn-by-turn voice guidance, rear and sideview cameras, compass, outside temperature, Bluetooth™, AM/FM/CD/DVD player, remotes, iPod interface connector, USB connection, Sirius® satellite ready
- Sirius satellite radio iPod interface connector
- +Lounger passenger cab seat w/flip-up workstation
- Dining table/buffet w/40" retractable LCD TV (34B)
- 40" LCD TV (mid-coach) (36M, 40U, 42E)
- Blu-Ray® home theater system
- Satellite system ready
- Digital TV amplified antenna system
- HDMI Matrix central video selection system
- Key-activated slideroom master lock switch
- MCD American Duo solar/blackout roller shades (lounge, dinette and bedroom)
- Soft vinyl ceiling
- Accent rope lighting
- OnePlace® systems center
- Tinted dual-glazed/thermo-insulated/flush-mounted coach windows
- Powered ventilator fan (kitchen, bath)
- Stacked washer and dryer
- Electric fireplace (40U, 42E)
- King-Dome® HD-ready in-motion satellite dish
- King-Dome automatic satellite dish w/dual LNB
- Winegard® Trav'ler® automatic multi-satellite antenna
- 40" LCD TV (front overhead) (36M)
- Polished porcelain tile flooring (bedroom) (42E)
- Corian® countertops
- 4-door refrigerator/freezer w/icemaker
- Microwave/convection oven w/vented range fan
- 3-burner range top w/storage below
- Corian range and sink covers
- Cold water filtration system
- 3-burner range w/oven
- Residential stainless steel French door refrigerator w/ice/water dispenser and bottom freezer drawer (w/2,800-watt inverter and 2 additional 12-volt coach batteries)
- Corian countertop and backsplash
- Flexible showerhead
- Textured glass shower door
- Porcelain toilet
- Area rug (42E)
- 26" LCD TV (42E)
- 32" LCD TV (34B, 36M, 40U)
- Queen bed w/innerspring mattress (34B, 36M, 40U)
- Powered queen bed w/Ideal Rest® Natural Reserve digital comfort control mattress w/remotes (42E)
- Bedspread, pillows, and pillow shams
- Powered king bed w/Ideal Rest Natural Reserve digital comfort control mattress w/remotes (42E)
- King bed w/Ideal Rest Natural Reserve digital comfort control mattress w/remotes (34B, 40U)
- King bed w/innerspring mattress (34B, 40U)
- Queen Ideal Rest Natural Reserve digital comfort control mattress w/remotes (34B, 36M, 40U)
- Ceiling fan
- Powered patio awning w/wind sensor
- KeyOne® lock system
- Porch lights
- Powered entrance awning
- Lighted storage compartments
- Driver's side docking/service light
- Lighted stepwell
- Storage containers w/lids (4)
- Movable/removable floor panels in main storage bay
- Automatic entrance steps
- Auxiliary side lamps
- Rear mud flaps
- Full-width mudguard
- Lower front protective mask
- Premier clearcoat automotive finish
- Entertainment Center 32" LCD TV
- Slideout storage compartment tray
Heating and Cooling System:
- TrueAir® Maximum Comfort A/C, 13,500 BTU (2 cooling units 34B, 36M; 3 cooling units 40U, 42E)
- A/C heat pumps
- Two 20,000 BTU ducted furnaces (34B, 36M)
- One 20,000 BTU ducted furnace and one 25,000 BTU ducted furnace (40U, 42E)
- Dual-zone thermostat (34B, 36M)
- Triple-zone thermostat (40U, 42E)
- Service Center lighted, cable input, 50-amp. power cord, QuickPort®, shoreline/generator automatic changeover switch, portable satellite hookup
- 2,000-watt inverter/charger w/remote panel (2,800-watt w/optional French door refrigerator)
- 8,000-watt Cummins Onan® Quiet Diesel™ generator
- Cummins Onan Energy Command™ automatic generator start system
- Auxiliary start circuit
- AC/DC electrical distribution system
- 4 Deep-cycle Group 31 marine/RV AGM batteries (6 batteries w/optional French door refrigerator)
- Battery disconnect system (coach and chassis)
- PowerLine® energy management system
- Automatic dual-battery charge control
- Chassis battery charger/maintainer
- Exterior TV jack and AC duplex
- Service Center pressurized city water hookup w/diverter fill, fresh water drain, drainage valves, exterior wash station w/pump switch, holding-tank flushing system, 20' sewer hose, QuickPort, QuickConnect®, lights
- On-demand water pump
- 10-gallon water heater 110V/LP gas w/motoraid
- TrueLevel™ holding-tank monitoring system
- Winterization Package water heater bypass valve and siphon tube
- Full-coach water filtration system
- LP tank w/gauge
- LPG accessory connection (patio area)
- Heated holding-tank compartment
- Seat belts
- LP, smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- 10 BC fire extinguisher
- Ground fault interrupter
- Fog lamps
- High-mount brake lamps
- 12-month/15,000-mile basic warranty 8
- 36-month/36,000-mile limited warranty on structure 8
- 10-year limited parts-and-labor warranty on roof skin 8
||The height of each model is measured to the top of the tallest standard feature and is based on the curb weight of a typically equipped unit. The actual height of your vehicle may vary by several inches depending on chassis or equipment variations. Please contact your dealer for further information.
||Meridian floorplans feature a wide-body design - over 96." In making your purchase decision, you should be aware that some states restrict access on some or all state roads to 96" in body width. Before making your purchase decision, you should confirm the road usage laws in the states of interest to you.
||The load capacity of your motorhome is designated by weight, not by volume, so you cannot necessarily use all available space when loading your motorhome.
||Capacities are based on measurements prior to tank installation. Slight capacity variations can result due to installation applications.
||Capacities shown are tank manufacturer's listed water capacity (W.C.). Actual filled LP capacity is 80% of listing due to overfilling prevention device on tank.
||Actual towing capacity is dependent on your particular loading and towing circumstances which includes the GVWR, GAWR, and GCWR, as well as adequate trailer brakes. Please refer to the Operator's Manual of your vehicle for further towing information.
||See separate chassis warranty.
||See your dealer for complete warranty information.
Tranquil Interior Finishes
Nightingale Interior Finishes
Athena Interior Finishes