2013 Navion Motorhome Specifications
Weights & Measures
|Exterior Storage2 (cu. ft.)
|Freshwater Capacity w/Heater3(gal.)
|Holding Tank Capacity - Black/Gray3 (gal.)
|LP Capacity4 (gal.)
|Fuel Capacity (gal.)
|GAWR - Front (lbs.)
|GAWR - Rear (lbs.)
Key Features of the 2013 Navion RV:
- BechMark - Eliminate Pain in the You?Know?Where. Presenting the dinette, reconsidered: the BenchMark® full comfort dinette. In place of the customary slab of foam, its seats feature innerspring construction like that found in fine furniture. The result is exceptionally comfortable dining ? and since the BenchMark converts instantly from a dinette to a comfortable bed ? exceptionally comfortable sleeping as well. And unlike ordinary dinettes that use side doors or drawers for storage, the BenchMark seats tilt up, providing easy access to the storage underneath (as well as 40% more storage than a similar dinette with side-drawer access). Dining, sleeping or storing, the BenchMark full comfort dinette leaves you sitting pretty.
- One Place - Control It All at OnePlace. The OnePlace systems center allows you to monitor and control key systems from one convenient location. No more walking back and forth between the thermostat and generator, it?s all in one spot. For 2011, the OnePlace panel gets a new streamlined appearance with an updated digital panel that is even easier to read and operate. Stop the runaround with the new OnePlace systems center.
- QuickPort - A Better Way to Manage Hoses and Cords. Say good?bye to wrestling power cords and water hoses through small holes. The QuickPort® service connection hatch makes hookups a snap?and helps keep your service area clean and tidy. It even allows the bay door to close with hookups connected.
- RV Radio - RV Radio®: Designed for RVers Enjoy high-quality sound and more from a dash-mounted stereo system that is actually easy to operate. The RV Radio incorporates a host of user-friendly features, including blue LED backlit controls and display, a built-in weather band for instant weather updates, large buttons and intuitive controls that put all its RV friendly features at your fingertips. The RV Radio is also iPod and Sirius® satellite ready*.
- PowerLine® Automatically Manages Power Usage - Another smart solution: our PowerLine energy management system. When your air conditioner is running, your spouse is using the microwave and your granddaughter turns on the hair dryer, this will not trigger a system overload. PowerLine temporarily turns off one or more of your vehicle?s ?postponable? appliances?and automatically returns power once the load returns to normal.
- Sirius - Get Connected to Sirius® Satellite Radio. Sirius satellite radio brings you over 120 channels of digital entertainment no matter where your travels take you. High-altitude satellites deliver crystal-clear programming without signal fades anywhere in the U.S. A free 6-month subscription is yours when you add Sirius satellite radio.
- SmartSpace® - Make the Most of Every Inch. The SmartSpace design philosophy encourages the use of innovative features to make the most efficient use of the available space in each coach. This philosophy has led to the creation of features such as the BenchMark full-comfort dinette that has hidden storage compartments below the flip-up seats and the new extendable sectional sofa found in several of our coaches. From the Rest Easy multi-position lounge to the storage compartment cover that converts into a picnic table, you?ll find a variety of SmartSpace features across our entire lineup of motorhomes.
- Smart Storage - Smart StorageSmart Storage® ? a Better Way to Store Your Gear. Smart Storage places bulky systems and tanks in improved configurations, leaving more room for basement storage. Exterior storage is also easy to access with innovative features such as a large trunk with multiple doors and sliding storage trays on select models. Other clever features you might find include a storage well with a drain plug and a compartment cover that converts into a picnic table. Smart Storage even influences interior storage, providing such features as full?extension drawer slides and unique pullout pantries.
- MCD Roller Shades - Day or Night. The smooth-operating MCD roller shades set the ideal atmosphere in your coach, day or night. Besides providing ideal light and privacy, MCD roller shades offer upscale looks and performance and are easier to operate and clean than traditional pleated shades.
- SuperStructure - Creating Coaches of Lasting Beauty. Unlike some manufacturers, we use steel, not wood, to create a strong, durable cab substructure. We mount our windshields securely in steel with nonhardening sealants, just like an automobile. By using an advanced laser alignment system when mounting the cab to the chassis, we ensure a sturdy, square foundation.
- Ultraleather - Your Home Away From Home Should Feel Like Home. Winnebago Industries cab seats, sofas, loungers and more can be covered in premium, soft Ultraleather? fabric. Ultraleather gives you the softness, comfort and luxury that is more durable than leather and incredibly easy to clean. The secret is that it is made from a PVC-free polyurethane that has been tested and proven to surpass competitive fabrics for integrity and durability. With Ultraleather, you are surrounded in comfort while staying protected from the bumps, spills and scrapes of life on the road.
- TrueLevel - Always Accurate. Mirus? detector cell technology ensures accurate fresh and wastewater tank level readings. Mirus detector cells produce a micro-electrical field that detects liquid levels from outside the tank. No more probes to corrode or clog. Just true, accurate readings time after time.
2013 NAVION by Winnebago
The success of the Sprinter-based motor home traces itself back to the head-turning introduction of the Navion®. Both the Navion® and Navion iQ are built on the Mercedes-Benz® Sprinter chassis, and combined with Winnebago Industries’® SuperStructure® construction, they are two of the most durable, fuel-efficient and fun touring vehicles on the road. Two Navion and two Navion iQ floorplans offer your choice of spacious interiors, complete with space-saving features that are the hallmark of our SmartSpace™ philosophy. If you like the unsurpassed fuel efficiency and superior ride and handling that the Sprinter chassis has to offer, you’ll love the amenities, storage space and style the Navion and Navion iQ bring to this popular Class C platform.
View Available Navion Motorhome Inventory
Model: 24J - 2013 Navion by Winnebago
Model: 24M - 2013 Navion by Winnebago
Model: 2013 Navion 24'6" Standard Features
WEIGHTS & MEASURES:
- 24J - Length 24'6", Exterior Height 11'3", Exterior Width 7'6", Exterior Storage (cu. ft.) 43.1, Awning Length 15', Interior Height 6'8", Interior Width 7'3", Freshwater Capacity w/Heater (gal.) 35, Holding Tank Capacity - Black/Gray (gal.) 29/35, LP Capacity (gal.) 13, Fuel Capacity (gal.) 26.4, GCWR (lbs.) 15,250, GVWR (lbs.) 11,030, GAWR - Front (lbs.) 4,410, GAWR - Rear (lbs.) 7,720, Wheelbase 170".
- 24M - Length 24'6", Exterior Height 11'3", Exterior Width 7'6", Exterior Storage (cu. ft.) 37.4, Awning Length 15', Interior Height 6'8", Interior Width 7'3", Freshwater Capacity w/Heater (gal.) 38, Holding Tank Capacity - Black/Gray (gal.) 32/36, LP Capacity (gal.) 13, Fuel Capacity (gal.) 26.4, GCWR (lbs.) 15,250, GVWR (lbs.) 11,030, GAWR - Front (lbs.) 4,410, GAWR - Rear (lbs.) 7,720, Wheelbase 170".
- 24G - Length 24'5", Exterior Height 11'3", Exterior Width 7'6", Exterior Storage (cu. ft.) 43.0, Awning Length 16', Interior Height 6'8", Interior Width 7'3", Freshwater Capacity w/Heater (gal.) 37, Holding Tank Capacity - Black/Gray (gal.) 36/36, LP Capacity (gal.) 13, Fuel Capacity (gal.) 26.4, GCWR (lbs.) 15,250, GVWR (lbs.) 11,030, GAWR - Front (lbs.) 4,410, GAWR - Rear (lbs.) 7,720, Wheelbase 170".
- 24V - Length 24'5", Exterior Height 11'3", Exterior Width 7'6", Exterior Storage (cu. ft.) 43.0, Awning Length 16', Interior Height 6'8", Interior Width 7'3", Freshwater Capacity w/Heater (gal.) 37, Holding Tank Capacity - Black/Gray (gal.) 36/36, LP Capacity (gal.) 13, Fuel Capacity (gal.) 26.4, GCWR (lbs.) 15,250, GVWR (lbs.) 11,030, GAWR - Front (lbs.) 4,410, GAWR - Rear (lbs.) 7,720, Wheelbase 170".
MERCEDES-BENZ SPRINTER CHASSIS:
Mercedes-Benz 3.0L 6-cylinder, 188-hp turbo-diesel engine, Adaptive ESP® technology, 5-speed automatic transmission w/Tip Shift technology to allow manual shifting, 4-wheel ABS, 180-amp. alternator, Trailer Hitch 5,000-lb. drawbar/500-lb. maximum vertical tongue weight w/7-pin connector, Stainless steel wheel liners.
RV Radio®/Rearview Monitor System 6.5" LCD touch screen color monitor, CD player, weather band, remote, iPod®/MP3 input, color rear camera w/one-way audio, Cab Seats armrest, adjustable lumbar support, headrest, recline, swivel and slide, Power door locks w/remote, Power windows, Power mirrors w/defrost and turn signal indicators, Cruise control, Chassis/house battery radio power switch, Power steering w/tilt and telescope wheel, Sunvisors, 12-volt powerpoints, Pleated cab window blinds (24G, 24V).
Front overhead bunk w/ladder and bunk privacy curtain (24J, 24M), Stereo System AM/FM, alarm clock, CD/DVD player, input jack, 2 speakers and subwoofer, 22" LCD TV (24J, 24V), 26" LCD TV (24G, 24M), LED lights, Satellite system ready, Monitor panel, Amplified digital HDTV antenna, Key-activated slideroom master lock switch, Skylight w/shade (24G, 24V), Cab divider curtain (24J, 24M), Insulated roof vent w/electric lift, ventilator fan and rain sensor, Powered roof vent (bath), MCD American Solo® blackout roller shades (lounge, dinette, bedroom), Mini blinds (kitchen, bath) (24J, 24M, 24G), Tinted windows, Soft vinyl ceiling.
Laminate countertops, Microwave/convection oven, 2-burner range top w/glass cover, Vented range hood, Norcold® refrigerator/freezer (24J, 24M), Single-door refrigerator w/removable freezer unit (stainless steel facade) (24G, 24V).
Shower curtain (24G), Retractable self-cleaning shower door (24J, 24M, 24V), Flexible showerhead, Skylight, Porcelain toilet, Water-pump switch.
Memory foam mattress w/cover (24G), Foam mattress, underbed storage, mattress cover, pillows, pillow shams (24J), Twin beds w/foam mattresses, Flex Bed kit, pillows w/shams, and access to storage below (24V).
Electric patio awning (full-body paint option includes metal wrap), Automatic entrance door step(s), Ladder (24J, 24M, 24V), Porch light, Step well light , Front and rear mud flaps, Premium high-gloss skin.
HEATING & COOLING SYSTEM:
13,500 BTU roof-mounted high-efficiency air conditioner, 20,000 BTU furnace
Service Center light, cable TV input, 30-amp. power cord, portable satellite dish hookup, QuickPort® (24G, 24M) service connection hatch, Auxiliary start circuit , Exterior AC duplex and antenna jack, Battery disconnect system (coach), Automatic dual-battery charge control, LP generator prep kit, AC/DC load center, 45-amp. converter/charger, Two deep-cycle, Group 24 RV batteries.
Service Center Colored labels, city water hookup/tank diverter fill, drainage valves, exterior wash station w/lighted pump switch, 10' sewer hose, TrueLevel™ holding-tank monitoring system, 6-gallon 110 V/LP water heater w/EMS, LP Tank w/remote fill w/power switches, Winterization Package water heater bypass valve and siphon tube, On-demand water pump, Lockable water tank fill.
Dual airbags, Seat belts, LP, smoke and carbon monoxide detectors, 10 BC fire extinguisher, Ground fault interrupter, Child seat tether anchor (24J, 24M), High-mount brake lamps, Daytime running lamps.
12-month/15,000-mile basic warranty, 36-month/36,000-mile limited warranty on structure, 10-year limited parts-and-labor warranty on roof skin.
Lagoon Interior Finishes
Springfield Interior Finishes
Skyline Interior Finishes