Reyo Motorhome Specifications
Weights & Measures
|Exterior Storage2 (cu. ft.)
|Freshwater Tank Capacity3 (gal.)
|Water Heater Capacity (gal.)
|Holding Tank Capacity - Black/Gray3 (gal.)
|LP Capacity4 (gal.)
|Fuel Capacity (gal.)
|GAWR - Front (lbs.)
|GAWR - Rear (lbs.)
Key Features of the Reyo RV:
- BechMark - Presenting the dinette, reconsidered: the BenchMark® full comfort dinette. In place of the customary slab of foam, its seats feature innerspring construction like that found in fine furniture. The result is exceptionally comfortable dining — and since the BenchMark converts instantly from a dinette to a comfortable bed — exceptionally comfortable sleeping as well. And unlike ordinary dinettes that use side doors or drawers for storage, the BenchMark seats tilt up, providing easy access to the storage underneath (as well as 40% more storage than a similar dinette with side-drawer access). Dining, sleeping or storing, the BenchMark full comfort dinette leaves you sitting pretty.
- Comfort Sofa Sleeper - The sofa sleeper you’ve always wanted is here. By day, the Comfort Sofa Sleeper is an attractive couch with a soft Ultraleather finish. At night it quickly folds out into a large bed with self-inflating mattress that actively maintains proper comfort throughout the night. Never before has converting your sofa into a bed been so easy—or comfortable.
- Flex Bed System - The Flex Bed System allows you to quickly and easily reinvent the bedroom based on your sleeping needs. Use the Flex Bed System kit to convert the twin beds into a single queen-size bed. They can be separated back into twin beds at any time. Large drawers beneath the bed house additional storage.
- Infotainment Center with RV GPS - The Infotainment Center with Rand McNally RV GPS has it all: touch screen color monitor with split screen function, Rand McNally RV GPS safe & easy routing, amenities & tools, trips & content, turn-by-turn voice guidance, CD/DVD player, SiriusXM™ (subscription not included), compass, outside temperature, iPod®/iPhone® audio integration, Bluetooth™, and so much more.
- MCD Roller Shades - The smooth-operating MCD solar/blackout roller shades set the ideal atmosphere in your coach, day or night. Besides providing ideal light and privacy, MCD solar/blackout roller shades offer upscale looks and performance and are easier to operate and clean than traditional pleated shades.
- OnePlace - The OnePlace systems center allows you to monitor and control key systems from one convenient location. No more walking back and forth between the thermostat and generator, it’s all in one spot.The OnePlace panel features a streamlined appearance with a digital panel that is easy to read and operate. Stop the runaround with the OnePlace systems center.
- SiriusXM - SiriusXM satellite radio brings you over 140 commercial-free channels, full of live sports coverage, live traffic and weather reports, and the best in news, talk, and entertainment. High-altitude satellites ensure crystal-clear programming wherever your travels take you.
- SmartSpace - The SmartSpace design philosophy encourages the use of innovative features to make the most efficient use of the available space in each coach. This philosophy has led to the creation of features such as the BenchMark full-comfort dinette that has hidden storage compartments below the flip-up seats, full-extension drawer slides, and the new extendable sectional sofa found in several of our coaches. From the Rest Easy multi-position lounge to the unique pullout pantries, you’ll find a variety of SmartSpace features across our entire lineup of motorhomes.
- Smart Storage - Smart Storage places bulky systems and tanks in improved configurations, leaving more room for basement storage. Exterior storage is also easy to access with innovative features such as a large trunk with multiple doors and sliding storage trays on select models. Other clever features you might find include a storage well with a drain plug and a compartment cover that converts into a picnic table.
- StudioLoft - The StudioLoft turns the cab of your coach into a second bedroom. It features a large bed that drops down from the ceiling for instant sleeping space. A curtain wraps around the bed for privacy. The cab seats fold back to sit beneath the bed. When the StudioLoft is tucked into the ceiling, the chairs raise up and rotate to become and integral part of the living area.
- SuperStructure - Unlike some manufacturers, we use steel, not wood, to create a strong, durable cab substructure. We mount our windshields securely in steel with nonhardening sealants, just like an automobile. By using an advanced laser alignment system when mounting the cab to the chassis, we ensure a sturdy, square foundation.
- TrueLevel - Mirus™ detector cell technology ensures accurate fresh and wastewater tank level readings. Mirus detector cells produce a micro-electrical field that detects liquid levels from outside the tank. No more probes to corrode or clog. Just true, accurate readings time after time.
- Ultraleather - Winnebago Industries cab seats, sofas, loungers and more can be covered in premium, soft Ultraleather™ fabric. Ultraleather gives you the softness, comfort and luxury that is more durable than leather and incredibly easy to clean. The secret is that it is made from a PVC-free polyurethane that has been tested and proven to surpass competitive fabrics for integrity and durability. With Ultraleather, you are surrounded in comfort while staying protected from the bumps, spills and scrapes of life on the road.
Black Mist Reyo
Red Dawn Reyo
Shoreline Mist Reyo
Tarnished Silver Reyo
Itasca Motorhomes: Reyo by Winnebago
Download Itasca Reyo Motorhome PDF
The Itasca Reyo® is no ordinary Class A motorhome. With the powerful, yet nimble, Mercedes-Benz® Sprinter chassis as its foundation, the Reyo offers a unique combination of fun and fuel-efficiency every time you grab the wheel. Innovative features such as the StudioLoft™ and Flex Bed System make the most of the available space, allowing more room for luxury features in the three 25-foot models. Joining the popular 25T and 25Q is the all-new 25P with a spacious lounge and large rear storage trunk. All models are built to Winnebago Industries’® legendary quality standards and feature bold exterior styling and three cabinet wood choices that set you apart from the crowd. It’s time to rethink what is possible in a Class A coach. Be extraordinary in an Itasca Reyo.
View Available Reyo Motorhome Inventory
Model: 25P Reyo By Winnebago
Model: 25Q - Reyo by Winnebago
Model: 25T - Reyo by Winnebago
- Mercedes-Benz® Sprinter F50 Chassis
- 188-hp Mercedes-Benz 3.0L 6-cylinder turbo-diesel engine
- 5-speed automatic transmission w/Tip Shift technology
- Hydraulic brakes w/ABS
- Adaptive ESP® technology
- 220-amp. alternator
- Trailer Hitch 5 5,000-lb. drawbar/500-lb. maximum vertical tongue weight w/7-pin connector
- Stainless steel wheel liners
- Cab seats armrest, adjustable lumbar support, swivel/slide, recline
- Power steering w/tilt and telescoping wheel
- Power door lock w/remote for main entry door
- Seat belts
- Dash appliqué package
- Removable one-piece fitted carpet liner
- 12-volt powerpoints
- Power mirrors w/defrost and built-in sideview video camera system
- Cruise control
- Chassis/house battery radio power switch
- Front wraparound curtain
- Infotainment Center with Rand McNally RV GPS 6" touch screen color monitor w/split screen function, Rand McNally RV GPS safe & easy routing, amenities & tools, trips & content, turn-by-turn voice guidance, AM/FM radio w/CD/DVD player, handheld remote, SiriusXM™ (subscription not included), compass, outside temperature, iPod®/iPhone® audio integration, Bluetooth™, color rearview camera
- OnePlace® Systems Center
- Key-activated slideroom master lock switch
- Soft vinyl ceiling
- Privacy curtain
- Stereo System AM/FM, alarm clock, CD/DVD player, Bluetooth input jack
- 26" HDTV (25T, 25Q)
- 32" HDTV (25P)
- Satellite system ready
- Tinted windows
- LED ceiling lights (coach)
- MCD solar/blackout roller shades
- Amplified digital TV antenna system
- Powered roof vent (bath)
- Roof vent w/powered ventilator fan (galley 25P, 25Q)
- Microwave/convection oven
- Vented range hood (25T)
- 2-burner range top w/glass cover
- Norcold® double-door refrigerator/freezer
- Stainless steel sink w/glass cover and folding faucet
- Laminate countertops
- Decorative backsplash
- Water filtration system w/cold water faucet
- Flexible showerhead
- Retractable, self-cleaning shower screen (25P, 25T)
- Shower curtain (25Q)
- Flex Bed System twin beds/queen bed w/foam mattress, pillows w/shams and access to storage below (25T)
- Double bed w/headboard, foam mattress, mattress cover, pillow shams (25P)
- Queen bed w/headboard, innerspring mattress, pillows, shams, bedspread, and access to storage below (25Q)
- 22" HDTV
- Premium high-gloss skin
- 16' electric patio awning w/LED lighting
- Threshold™ Quiet RV Door
- Retractable screen door
- Automatic entrance door steps
- Lighted storage compartment (in select compartments)
- Mud flaps (rear)
- Porch light
- Stepwell light
- Golf bag storage compartment w/framework and straps to secure 2 golf bags
HEATING & COOLING SYSTEM:
- 14,800 BTU roof-mount air conditioner w/heat pump
- 20,000 BTU low-profile furnace
- Service Center cable TV input, 30-amp. power cord, portable satellite dish hook-up
- AC/DC load center, 45-amp. converter/charger
- Auxilary start circuit
- Battery disconnect system (coach)
- 2 deep-cycle, Group 24 RV batteries
- Automatic dual-battery charge control
- 3,600-watt Cummins Onan® MicroQuiet™ LP generator
- 1,000-watt DC/AC Inverter
- Exterior TV jack and AC duplex
- Service Center color-coded labels, city water hookup/tank diverter fill, drainage valves, 10' sewer hose, exterior wash station w/lighted pump switch
- TrueLevel™ holding-tank monitoring system
- 6-gallon water heater w/electric ignition, 110 V/LP
- Winterization Package water heater bypass valve and siphon tube
- On-demand water pump
- Permanent-mount LP tank w/remote fill
- Heated drainage system
- Water tank fill w/lockable door
- Child seat tether anchor (25P)
- LP, smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- 10 BC fire extinguisher
- Ground fault interrupter
- High-mount brake lamps
- Daytime running lamps
- Fog lamps
- 12-month/15,000-mile basic warranty 8
- 36-month/36,000-mile limited warranty on structure 8
- 10-year limited parts-and-labor warranty on roof skin 8
||The height of each model is measured to the top of the tallest standard feature and is based on the curb weight of a typically equipped unit. The actual height of your vehicle may vary by several inches depending on chassis or equipment variations. Please contact your dealer for further information.
||The load capacity of your motorhome is designated by weight, not by volume, so you cannot necessarily use all available space when loading your motorhome.
||Capacities are based on measurements prior to tank installation. Slight capacity variations can result due to installation applications.
||Capacities shown are tank manufacturer's listed water capacity (W.C.) Actual filled LP capacity is 80% of listing due to overfilling prevention device on tank.
||Actual towing capacity is dependent upon your particular loading and towing circumstances, which includes the GVWR, GAWR and GCWR as well as adequate trailer brakes. Please refer to the Operator's Manual of your vehicle for further towing information.
||For vehicles manufactured 5/9/13 or later.
||See separate chassis warranty.
||See your dealer for complete warranty information.