Suncruiser Motorhome Specifications
Weights & Measures
|Exterior Storage3 (cu. ft.)
|Freshwater Capacity w/Heater4 (gal.)
|Holding Tank Capacity - Black/Gray4 (gal.)
|LP Capacity5 (gal.)
|Fuel Capacity (gal.)
|GCWR 6 (lbs.)
|GAWR - Front (lbs.)
|GAWR - Rear (lbs.)
Key Features of the Suncruiser:
- 3 Position Controls - Leveling Has Never Been Easier - Raise and lower the hydraulic jacks from any of three convenient locations. Do the job from the driver's seat or step outside and use the controls at either the entrance door or service center to monitor the jacks as you lower them. No hassle. No guesswork. Just a level coach at your convenience.
- BenchMark - Eliminate Pain in the You?Know?Where. Presenting the dinette, reconsidered: the BenchMark® full comfort dinette. In place of the customary slab of foam, its seats feature innerspring construction like that found in fine furniture. The result is exceptionally comfortable dining ? and since the BenchMark converts instantly from a dinette to a comfortable bed ? exceptionally comfortable sleeping as well. And unlike ordinary dinettes that use side doors or drawers for storage, the BenchMark seats tilt up, providing easy access to the storage underneath (as well as 40% more storage than a similar dinette with side-drawer access). Dining, sleeping or storing, the BenchMark full comfort dinette leaves you sitting pretty.
- BenchMark Extendable Dinette - Flexible to Fit Your Needs. Seat the entire family and even some guests in the extendable dinette. When retracted, the dinette seats four people. A table leaf folds out to create comfortable seating for six people. Two matching folding chairs are provided for use when the table is extended. At night, the table easily converts into additional sleeping space. The linens can be stored under the bench seats, which flip up for easy access.
- Big Shower - It's BIG, Really BIG - The BIG shower from Winnebago Industries lives up to its name. In fact, it might be an understatement. The BIG shower measures an expansive 36" x 36", dwarfing most traditional RV showers. Enjoy a refreshing rinse in the BIG shower and you will never look at RV showers the same way again.
- Ideal Rest - Enjoy the Best Rest of Your Life - Getting a good night's sleep shouldn't be a challenge and with Ideal Rest Digital Comfort Control it's easier than ever. By measuring actual pressure in precise scientific millimeters of mercury (mmHg), the Ideal Rest Digital Comfort Control Mattress offers fifty unique set points so you can customize the support to fit your personal preference, from extra firm to feather soft. A key benefit when you consider we each have our own individual preferences and that it's very common for couples to each desire different levels of firmness in their mattress. With the Ideal Rest Digital Comfort Control Mattress, no one has to compromise, you can each adjust your firmness level to the exact point of maximum comfort, your comfort.
- One Place - Control It All at OnePlace. The OnePlace systems center allows you to monitor and control key systems from one convenient location. No more walking back and forth between the thermostat and generator, it's all in one spot. For 2011, the OnePlace panel gets a new streamlined appearance with an updated digital panel that is even easier to read and operate. Stop the runaround with the new OnePlace systems center.
- PowerLine Automatically Manages Power Usage - Another smart solution: our PowerLine energy management system. When your air conditioner is running, your spouse is using the microwave and your granddaughter turns on the hair dryer, this will not trigger a system overload. PowerLine temporarily turns off one or more of your vehicle's "postponable" appliances, and automatically returns power once the load returns to normal.
- QuickPort - A Better Way to Manage Hoses and Cords. Say good-bye to wrestling power cords and water hoses through small holes. The QuickPort service connection hatch makes hookups a snap, and helps keep your service area clean and tidy. It even allows the bay door to close with hookups connected.
- Rest Easy - Rest Easy Multi-Position Lounge is a Couch, a Lounger and a Comfortable Bed . It looks like a normal couch. Yet closer inspection reveals an electric switch on the left arm that automatically converts it to a cozy lounger with a pull-out ottoman. Press the switch again and the lounger converts to a comfortable, contoured bed. Creating the Rest Easy is all part of our continuing effort to build more home comfort into our motor homes. So no matter what road you're on, you'll feel like you never left your favorite chair.
- RV Radio - RV Radio: Designed for RVers Enjoy high-quality sound and more from a dash-mounted stereo system that is actually easy to operate. The RV Radio incorporates a host of user-friendly features, including blue LED backlit controls and display, a built-in weather band for instant weather updates, large buttons and intuitive controls that put all its RV friendly features at your fingertips. The RV Radio is also iPod and Sirius satellite ready.
- Sirius - Get Connected to Sirius Satellite Radio. Sirius satellite radio brings you over 120 channels of digital entertainment no matter where your travels take you. High-altitude satellites deliver crystal-clear programming without signal fades anywhere in the U.S. A free 6-month subscription is yours when you add Sirius satellite radio.
- SmartSpace - Make the Most of Every Inch. The SmartSpace design philosophy encourages the use of innovative features to make the most efficient use of the available space in each coach. This philosophy has led to the creation of features such as the BenchMark full-comfort dinette that has hidden storage compartments below the flip-up seats and the new extendable sectional sofa found in several of our coaches. From the Rest Easy multi-position lounge to the storage compartment cover that converts into a picnic table, you'll find a variety of SmartSpace features across our entire lineup of motorhomes.
- Smart Storage - Smart StorageSmart Storage - a Better Way to Store Your Gear. Smart Storage places bulky systems and tanks in improved configurations, leaving more room for basement storage. Exterior storage is also easy to access with innovative features such as a large trunk with multiple doors and sliding storage trays on select models. Other clever features you might find include a storage well with a drain plug and a compartment cover that converts into a picnic table. Smart Storage even influences interior storage, providing such features as full-extension drawer slides and unique pullout pantries.
- MCD Roller Shades - Day or Night. The smooth-operating MCD roller shades set the ideal atmosphere in your coach, day or night. Besides providing ideal light and privacy, MCD roller shades offer upscale looks and performance and are easier to operate and clean than traditional pleated shades.
- SuperStructure - Creating Coaches of Lasting Beauty. Unlike some manufacturers, we use steel, not wood, to create a strong, durable cab substructure. We mount our windshields securely in steel with nonhardening sealants, just like an automobile. By using an advanced laser alignment system when mounting the cab to the chassis, we ensure a sturdy, square foundation.
- Ultraleather - Your Home Away From Home Should Feel Like Home. Winnebago Industries cab seats, sofas, loungers and more can be covered in premium, soft Ultraleather - fabric. Ultraleather gives you the softness, comfort and luxury that is more durable than leather and incredibly easy to clean. The secret is that it is made from a PVC-free polyurethane that has been tested and proven to surpass competitive fabrics for integrity and durability. With Ultraleather, you are surrounded in comfort while staying protected from the bumps, spills and scrapes of life on the road.
- TrueLevel - Always Accurate. Mirus - detector cell technology ensures accurate fresh and wastewater tank level readings. Mirus detector cells produce a micro-electrical field that detects liquid levels from outside the tank. No more probes to corrode or clog. Just true, accurate readings time after time.
Diesel Pusher Motorhomes, Class A Diesel Pushers:
Download Itasca Suncruiser Motorhome PDF
When people say they want an incredibly spacious gas powered coach filled with user-friendly features and upscale amenities, they’re not just describing their ideal motor home, they’re describing the 2013 Itasca Suncruiser®. Choose from three floorplans with full-wall slideouts and features and amenities typically reserved for high-end diesel pushers, such as Corian® countertops, premium Ultraleather™ cab seats, MCD American Duo® solar/blackout roller shades and TrueAir® maximum comfort air conditioning. The 37F even offers a private master bath and separate guest bath, plus the first-class comfort of a powered queen bed with Ideal Rest® Natural Reserve digital comfort control mattress. And, because every Suncruiser is built with Winnebago Industries’® legendary SuperStructure® construction, this idyllic motor home experience is one that will last for years of adventure.
View Available Suncruiser Motorhome Inventory
Model: 32H - Itasca Suncruiser
Model: 35P - Itasca Suncruiser
Model: 37F - Itasca Suncruiser
Model: Suncruiser - Standard Features
- Ford® F53 22,000-lb. Chassis 362-hp 6.8L V10 SEFI Triton® engine, TorqShift™ 5-speed automatic overdrive transmission w/tow haul, HydroMax brakes w/ABS, 175-amp. alternator (32H, 35P)
- Ford F53 24,000-lb. Chassis (37F)
- Trailer Hitch 6 5,000-lb. drawbar/500-lb. maximum vertical tongue weight w/7-pin connector
- Stylized aluminum wheels
- Hydraulic leveling jacks w/3-position controls
Ford F53 24,000-lb. Chassis (35P)
- RV Radio®/Rearview Monitor System 6.5" LCD color touch screen, CD player, weather band, remote, iPod®/MP3 input, rear color camera
- Chassis/house battery radio power switch
- Cab Seats adjustable armrests, lumbar support, multi-adjustable recline and swivel/slide
- 6-way power-assist driver seat
- Defroster fans
- Cab sound control package
- Cruise control
- 12-volt powerpoints
- Map lights
- Power steering w/tilt wheel
- Dash workstation
- C.B. wire prep kit
- Power mirrors w/defrost
- MCD American Duo® solar/blackout powered front shade, privacy curtain for driver and passenger windows
- Sideview video color camera system
- Light-filtering roller shades for driver and passenger windows
- Sirius® satellite radio, iPod interface connector, receiver
- Passenger seat w/footrest (35P, 37F)
- 32" LCD TV (32H, 37F)
- 40" LCD TV (35P)
- Digital HDTV amplified antenna system
- Blu-Ray® Home Theater Sound System amplifier, DVD player, receiver, 5 speakers and subwoofer
- OnePlace® systems center
- Satellite system ready, including bedroom TV
- MCD American Duo® solar/blackout roller shades (lounge, dinette, bedroom and 37F master bath)
- Tinted dual-glazed/thermo-insulated windows
- Soft vinyl ceilings
- Key-activated slideroom master lock switch
- HDMI 4x4 Matrix central video selection system
- Powered ventilator fan (kitchen)
- Powered roof vent (bath)
- Dining table/buffet/chairs w/retractable 40" LCD TV (37F)
- King-Dome® automatic satellite dish
- King-Dome in-motion satellite dish
- Winegard® Trav'ler® automatic multi-satellite antenna
- Stackable washer/dryer (35P, 37F)
- Vinyl tile throughout (slideouts and cab are carpeted)
- Corian® solid-surface countertop, flip-up extension and backsplash
- Sharp® stainless steel microwave/convection oven w/range fan
- 3-burner range top w/storage below
- Corian sink and range covers
- Norcold® 2-door refrigerator/freezer
- Cold water filtration system
- 3-burner range w/oven
- Norcold 2-door refrigerator/freezer w/icemaker
- Norcold 4-door refrigerator/freezer w/icemaker
- Textured glass shower door
- Flexible showerhead
- Corian countertop
- Skylight (32H, 35P)
- Porcelain toilet(s)
- Water pump switch(es)
- Powered queen bed w/Ideal Rest® Natural Reserve digital comfort control mattress w/remotes (37F)
- Queen bed w/innerspring mattress, storage below (32H, 35P)
- 22" LCD TV (32H)
- 26" LCD TV (35P, 37F)
- Bedspread, pillow shams and pillows
- Queen Ideal Rest Natural Reserve digital comfort control mattress w/remotes (32H, 35P)
- King Ideal Rest Natural Reserve digital comfort control mattress w/remotes (35P)
- King bed w/innerspring mattress and access to storage below (35P)
- Powered king bed w/Ideal Rest Natural Reserve digital comfort control mattress w/remotes (37F)
- Ceiling Fan
- Driver's side service light
- TriMark® KeyOne™ lock system
- Lower front protective mask
- Porch light
- Electric entrance steps
- Front and rear mud flaps
- Electric patio awning w/metal wrap and WeatherMAX™ fabric
- Lighted storage compartments (in select compartments)
Exterior Entertainment Center 32" LCD TV
Heating and Cooling System:
- 35,000 BTU low-profile furnace (32H)
- 40,000 BTU low-profile furnace (35P, 37F)
- TrueAir® Maximum Comfort A/C two 13,500 BTU, low-profile roof air conditioners w/heat pumps
- AC/DC distribution system
- 55-amp. converter/charger
- Service Center cable TV input, 50-amp. power cord, QuickPort® service connection hatch, portable satellite dish hookup
- Exterior AC duplex receptacle
- Exterior antenna jack
- 5,500-watt Cummins Onan® Marquis Gold™ generator
- 1,000-watt inverter w/remote panel
- PowerLine® energy management system
- Auxiliary start circuit
- Two deep-cycle Group 31 batteries
- Battery disconnect systems (coach and chassis)
- Automatic dual-battery charge control
- Generator/shoreline automatic changeover switch
Cummins Onan Energy Command™ automatic generator start system
- Service Center QuickPort service connection hatch, exterior wash station w/pump switch, pressurized city water hookup w/diverter valve, drainage valves, 10' sewer hose, black tank flushing system
- LP Tank, permanent mount w/gauge
- TrueLevel™ holding-tank monitoring system
- On-demand water pump
- Heated holding tank compartment
- Winterization Package water heater bypass valve and siphon tube
- 10-gallon water heater, 110 V/LP gas w/motoraid and auxiliary auto heater
- Gravity water tank fill w/lockable door
- Seat belts
- Child seat tether anchor (dinette) (32H, 35P)
- LP, smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- 10 BC fire extinguisher
- Ground fault interrupter
- Fog lamps
- High-mount brake lamps
- 12-month/15,000-mile basic warranty 8
- 36-month/36,000-mile limited warranty on structure 8
- 10-year limited parts-and-labor warranty on roof skin 8
||The height of each model is measured to the top of the tallest standard feature and is based on the curb weight of a typically equipped unit. The actual height of your vehicle may vary by several inches depending on chassis or equipment variations. Please contact your dealer for further information.
||Suncruiser floorplans feature a wide-body design - over 96" In making your purchase decision, you should be aware that some states restrict access on some or all state roads to 96" in body width. Before making your purchase decision, you should confirm the road usage laws in the states of interest to you.
||The load capacity of your motorhome is designated by weight, not by volume, so you cannot necessarily use all available space when loading your motorhome. Measurements are based on the most recent information available. See your dealer for specifications.
||Capacities are based on measurements prior to tank installation. Slight capacity variations can result due to installation applications.
||Capacities shown are tank manufacturer's listed water capacity (W.C.). Actual filled LP capacity is 80% of listing due to overfilling prevention device on tank.
||Actual towing capacity is dependent on your particular loading and towing circumstances which includes the GVWR, GAWR, and GCWR as well as adequate trailer brakes. Please refer to the Operator's Manual of your vehicle for further towing information.
||See separate chassis warranty.
||See your dealer for complete warranty information.
Tranquil Interior Finishes
Nightingale Interior Finishes
Athena Interior Finishes