2014 Sunstar Motorhome Specifications
|Exterior Storage3 (cu. ft.)
|Freshwater Tank Capacity4 (gal.)
|Water Heater Capacity (gal.)
|Holding Tank Capacity - Black/Gray4 (gal.)
||41/46 & 41/51*
||41/51 & 21/NA**
|LP Capacity5 (gal.)
|Fuel Capacity (gal.)
|GAWR - Front (lbs.)
|GAWR - Rear (lbs.)
- Ford® F53 Chassis 362-hp 3-valve Triton® engine SEFI, TorqShift™ 5-speed automatic transmission w/tow/haul, 175-amp. alternator
- Hydraulic brakes w/ABS
- Trailer Hitch 6 5,000-lb. drawbar/500-lb. maximum vertical tongue weight
- 7-pin connector
- Stainless steel wheel liners w/19.5" tires (26HE, 27N, 30T, 31KE)
- Stylized aluminum wheels w/22.5" tires (35B, 35F)
- Automatic hydraulic leveling jacks
- Cab seats adjustable armrests, lumbar support and multi-adjustable slide/recline/swivel
- 3-point seat belts
- AM/FM stereo CD player
- Rearview Monitor System w/color camera, one-way audio and color LCD monitor
- Chassis/house battery radio power switch
- Power steering w/tilt wheel
- Exterior power mirrors w/defrost
- Cab wraparound curtain
- Cruise control
- 12-volt powerpoints
- Map light(s)
- C.B. wire prep (NA 26HE, 31KE)
- 32" HDTV (26HE, 30T, 31KE, 35F)
- 42" HDTV (27N, 35B)
- Amplified digital TV antenna system
- Key-activated slideroom master lock switch
- Satellite system ready (NA 26HE, 31KE)
- MCD solar/blackout roller shades (lounge, dinette, bedroom) (MCD blackout roller shades 26HE, 31KE)
- OnePlace® systems center
- Powered ventilator fan (lounge, non-power 26HE, 31KE)
- Powered ventilator roof vent (27N bedroom)
- Powered roof vent (bath)
- Tinted windows
- LED lights (NA 26HE, 31KE)
- Electric fireplace (35F)
- Laminate countertops (26HE, 31KE)
- Corian® countertops (NA 26HE, 31KE)
- 2-door refrigerator/freezer
- Microwave oven (26HE, 30T, 31KE)
- Microwave oven w/range fan (27N, 35B, 35F)
- 3-burner range w/oven (26HE, 31KE)
- 3-burner range top w/storage below (27N, 30T, 35B, 35F)
- Vented range hood (26HE, 30T, 31KE)
- Laminate countertop
- Flexible showerhead
- Textured glass shower door
- Innerspring mattress (NA 26HE, 31KE)
- Foam mattress (26HE, 31KE)
- Bedspread (26HE, 31KE)
- Bedspread, pillows and shams (27N, 30T, 35B, 35F)
- Storage area below bed
- Bunk beds w/foam mattresses, mattress covers and privacy curtains (35B)
- Premium taupe-colored high-gloss sidewall skin
- Automatic entrance door steps
- Mud flaps
- Powered patio awning
- Porch light
- Lighted storage compartments (in select compartments)
- Ladder (NA 26HE, 31KE)
HEATING & COOLING SYSTEM:
- 14,800 BTU roof-mount air conditioner (26E, 27N, 30T, 31KE)
- Two high-efficiency roof-mount air conditioners w/energy management system (35B, 35F)
- 30,000 BTU, low-profile furnace (26HE, 27N, 30T, 31KE)
- 40,000 BTU, low-profile furnace (35B, 35F)
- AC/DC load center, 45-amp. converter/charger (26HE, 27N, 30T, 31KE)
- AC/DC electrical distribution system, 45-amp. converter/charger (35B, 35F)
- 30-amp. power cord (26HE, 27N, 30T, 31KE)
- 50-amp. power cord, shoreline/generator automatic changeover switch (35B, 35F)
- PowerLine® Energy Management System (27N, 35B, 35F)
- 4,000-watt Cummins Onan® MicroQuiet™ gas generator (26HE, 27N, 30T, 31KE)
- 5,500-watt Cummins Onan Marquis Gold™ gas generator (35B, 35F)
- 2 deep-cycle Group 24 batteries
- Battery disconnect system (chassis and coach)
- Automatic dual battery charge control
- Auxiliary start circuit
- Exterior TV jack and AC duplex receptacle
- LP accessory connection (patio area) (NA 26HE, 31KE)
- Holding-tank flushing system (black tank only) (NA 26HE, 31KE)
- Service Center colored labels, cable TV input, pressurized city water hookup w/diverter valve, drainage valves, exterior wash station w/pump switch (NA 26HE, 31KE), portable satellite dish hookup, power cord, 10' sewer hose
- 6-gallon LP water heater w/electronic ignition (26HE, 31KE)
- 6-gallon 110V/LP water heater w/motoraid (27N, 30T, 35B, 35F)
- Heated holding-tank compartment
- Permanent-mount LP tank w/gauge
- On-demand water pump
- TrueLevel™ holding-tank monitoring system
- Winterization Package water heater bypass valve and siphon tube
- Gravity tank fill w/lockable door (NA 26HE, 31KE)
- Child seat tether anchor (forward facing dinette seat)
- LP, smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- 10 BC fire extinguisher
- Ground fault interrupter
- High-mount brake lamp
- 12-month/15,000-mile basic limited warranty 8
- 36-month/36,000-mile limited warranty on structure 8
- 10-year limited parts and labor warranty on roof skin 8
||The height of each model is measured to the top of the tallest standard feature and is based on the curb weight of a typically equipped unit. The actual height of your vehicle may vary by several inches depending on chassis or equipment variations. Please check with your dealer for further information.
||Floorplans feature a wide-body design - over 96." In making your purchase decision, you should be aware that some states restrict access on some or all state roads to 96" in body width. Before making your purchase decision, you should confirm the road usage laws in the states of interest to you.
||The load capacity of your motorhome is designated by weight, not by volume, so you cannot necessarily use all available space when loading your motorhome.
||Capacities are based on measurements prior to tank installation. Slight capacity variations can result due to installation applications.
||Capacities shown are tank manufacturer's listed water capacity (W.C.). Actual filled LP capacity is 80% of listing due to overfilling prevention device on tank.
||Actual towing capacity is dependent on your particular loading and towing circumstances which includes the GVWR, GAWR, and GCWR as well as adequate trailer brakes. Please refer to the Operator's Manual of your vehicle for further towing information.
||See separate chassis warranty.
||See your dealer for complete warranty information.
Brownstone Interior Finishes
Hudson Interior Finishes
Inglewood Interior Finishes
Class A Itasca Motorhome:
2014 SUNSTAR by Winnebago
Class A value seekers have their eyes set on the Itasca Sunstar® and with good reason. The new 31KE with a U-shaped dinette, mid-coach TV, and walk-around queen bed joins the diverse lineup of six floorplans. As always, the Sunstar is competitive in price, but blows away the competition in standard features, including MCD roller shades, an electric patio awning, and power mirrors with defrost. We have even added the StudioLoft™ drop-down bed to most models to provide more sleeping areas for families on the go. With so many options built to Winnebago Industries’® legendary quality standards, there is an Itasca Sunstar that perfectly fits your lifestyle and your budget..
View Available Sunstar Motorhome Inventory
Key Features of the 2014 Sunstar Class A RV:
- BechMark - Presenting the dinette, reconsidered: the BenchMark® full comfort dinette. In place of the customary slab of foam, its seats feature innerspring construction like that found in fine furniture. The result is exceptionally comfortable dining — and since the BenchMark converts instantly from a dinette to a comfortable bed — exceptionally comfortable sleeping as well. And unlike ordinary dinettes that use side doors or drawers for storage, the BenchMark seats tilt up, providing easy access to the storage underneath (as well as 40% more storage than a similar dinette with side-drawer access). Dining, sleeping or storing, the BenchMark full comfort dinette leaves you sitting pretty.
- BIG Shower - The BIG shower from Winnebago Industries lives up to its name. In fact, it might be an understatement. The BIG shower dwarfs most traditional RV showers with a wide entrance and plenty of elbow room. Enjoy a refreshing rinse in the BIG shower and you will never look at RV showers the same way again.
- Comfort Sofa Sleeper - The sofa sleeper you’ve always wanted is here. By day, the Comfort Sofa Sleeper is an attractive couch with a soft Ultraleather finish. At night it quickly folds out into a large bed with self-inflating mattress that actively maintains proper comfort throughout the night. Never before has converting your sofa into a bed been so easy—or comfortable.
- ExtendableSectional Sofa - It may look like a typical sofa when you are driving down the road, but when the slideout expands, so does the new extendable sectional sofa. In just a few quick steps, this exclusive Winnebago Industries sofa increases your seating capacity by 50%, allowing the whole family to gather around the television or enjoy some pleasant conversation.
- MCD Roller Shades - The smooth-operating MCD solar/blackout roller shades set the ideal atmosphere in your coach, day or night. Besides providing ideal light and privacy, MCD solar/blackout roller shades offer upscale looks and performance and are easier to operate and clean than traditional pleated shades.
- OnePlace - The OnePlace systems center allows you to monitor and control key systems from one convenient location. No more walking back and forth between the thermostat and generator, it’s all in one spot.The OnePlace panel features a streamlined appearance with a digital panel that is easy to read and operate. Stop the runaround with the OnePlace systems center.
- PowerLine - Another smart solution: our PowerLine energy management system. When your air conditioner is running, your spouse is using the microwave and your granddaughter turns on the hair dryer, this will not trigger a system overload. PowerLine temporarily turns off one or more of your vehicle’s “postponable” appliances—and automatically returns power once the load returns to normal.
- SmartSpace - The SmartSpace design philosophy encourages the use of innovative features to make the most efficient use of the available space in each coach. This philosophy has led to the creation of features such as the BenchMark full-comfort dinette that has hidden storage compartments below the flip-up seats, full-extension drawer slides, and the new extendable sectional sofa found in several of our coaches. From the Rest Easy multi-position lounge to the unique pullout pantries, you’ll find a variety of SmartSpace features across our entire lineup of motorhomes.
- Smart Storage -
Smart Storage places bulky systems and tanks in improved configurations, leaving more room for basement storage. Exterior storage is also easy to access with innovative features such as a large trunk with multiple doors and sliding storage trays on select models. Other clever features you might find include a storage well with a drain plug and a compartment cover that converts into a picnic table.
- StudioLoft - The StudioLoft turns the cab of your coach into a second bedroom. It features a large bed that drops down from the ceiling for instant sleeping space. A curtain wraps around the bed for privacy. The cab seats fold back to sit beneath the bed. When the StudioLoft is tucked into the ceiling, the chairs raise up and rotate to become and integral part of the living area.
- SuperStructure - Unlike some manufacturers, we use steel, not wood, to create a strong, durable cab substructure. We mount our windshields securely in steel with nonhardening sealants, just like an automobile. By using an advanced laser alignment system when mounting the cab to the chassis, we ensure a sturdy, square foundation.
- TrueLevel - Mirus™ detector cell technology ensures accurate fresh and wastewater tank level readings. Mirus detector cells produce a micro-electrical field that detects liquid levels from outside the tank. No more probes to corrode or clog. Just true, accurate readings time after time.
- Ultraleather - Winnebago Industries cab seats, sofas, loungers and more can be covered in premium, soft Ultraleather™ fabric. Ultraleather gives you the softness, comfort and luxury that is more durable than leather and incredibly easy to clean. The secret is that it is made from a PVC-free polyurethane that has been tested and proven to surpass competitive fabrics for integrity and durability. With Ultraleather, you are surrounded in comfort while staying protected from the bumps, spills and scrapes of life on the road.
- Valspar Resistovar Conversion Varnish - Valspar Resistovar Conversion Varnish is specifically formulated to provide an exceptional finish that includes enhanced UV protection and superior scratch, chemical, and moisture resistance. Valspar’s Resistovar Conversion Varnish surpasses all KCMA performance standards.
Model: 26HE - 2014 Sunstar by Winnebago
Model: 27N - 2014 Sunstar by Winnebago
Model: 30T - 2014 Sunstar by Winnebago
Model: 35B - 2014 Sunstar by Winnebago
Model: 35F - 2014 Sunstar by Winnebago
Model: 31KE - 2014 Sunstar by Winnebago